Quiznos Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 1,661 reviews
Fun working environment
Shift Supervisor, Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 December 2017
Working here was great, no longer around. The original manager was the best I've ever had. All in all the people working here were great people and the customers were usually nice.
I loved the fast paced job experience I received there.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 December 2016
I loved working here, it was a very wonderful work environment. I enjoyed having the responsibilities of a supervisor. The manager and owners treated the employees great.
An enjoyable and productive work environment
SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Oakville, Ontario10 June 2015
Throughout my years working for Quiznos, I have learned the value of customer satisfaction and service. Ensuring customers have a positive and memorable experience has always been my top priority. Fellow staff as well as my employer have always been like a second family to me, and I'm grateful to have worked there as long as I have.
Fun workplace with great co-workers
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 February 2014
• Management responsibility and employee supervision
• Extensive experience with training other employees
• Setting up, organizing the food counter, and preparing food for the following day
• Providing friendly customer service and ensuring quality assurance
Fast pace work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  208 Queens Quay29 August 2013
I have learned how to manage time by providing customer service. So far there is been 3 ownership change of the location during my employment period. Through this changes learned how to communicate and adopt with different management goals. A typical day at work requires time management skills, fast pace and friendly attitude towards customers. The enjoyable part of the job is being a leader and manage your co- workers to reach a goal in projected time frame.
Pros
Utilise own ideas to improve the location
Cons
Not enough time to finish task
Awesome
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Kelowna, BC7 July 2013
I enjoyed my time at quiznos as a Shift Supervisor. The company unfortunately went out of business forcing me to find a new job. The staff, management and owners all were very amazing people.
Fast paced work environment with the opportunity to relax when the time was perfect.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Queens Quay, Toronto Ontario20 August 2012
As I would open the the store, there was an opening sheet provided with the various duties set out for the day. After getting the meats cut and setting the displays, the front attendants would arrive for there sandwich assembling duties as well as mandatory clean up of the station and its surrounding areas. At this time I would be setting up a 5 day schedule and keeping in mind which employees needed days off. After calculating the total hours worked with over time and not going over the legal limits, only then would I go ahead and publish this schedule. I learned that many people have different ways of reacting to certain situations in a certain environment at a certain time. To keep everyone's integrity it was my responsibility to attend to any upset customers and complaints. I learned if these clients were ignored they would never come back to my store again, so I always provided them with a refund and a free meal which came out of my pocket. My co-workers thought of me as strict and responsible senior. The hardest part of my job was to terminate an individuals employment on the bases of theft, fraud, violence and also excessive no shows. The most enjoyable part was working within the city of Toronto at the heart of harbor front and the location was just ultimate.
Pros
guaranteed work hours.
Cons
long distance commute without a vehicle.