Quiznos Employee Reviews for Sandwich Maker

Found 37 reviews matching the search See all 1,663 reviews
Nice work and silent environment
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC10 September 2019
I had my own computer and sir is very nice. Helps understand the whole job properly and gives time to learn. I had great knowledge of computer and built nice confidence in me too.
Sandwich, customer service.
sandwich artist and cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 August 2018
At quiznos the job was to serve sandwiches as they desire. It was fun to get to know customers. There was no hard part during the job. The management was very helpful. I learned how to treat the customers during rush hour. How to be patient.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
Fun place to make sandwiches
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
Quiznos was a fun place to work. My regular duties were taking customer orders, preparing subs and soups, restocking inventory, and washing dishes. i worked a 4pm to 12pm 4 days a week shift. Quiznos was my first job at that time so it benefited me the most. It helped me develop real world skills like communication, cooking skills, and helped me get over my weakness of being nervous at times.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
None that i can think of
Fun place to work
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK25 March 2018
Everyone is very nice, great environment to work in and is a great place to be working. The only hardest part about the job is remembering all the sandwiches and how they are made.
Pros
Good hours if you need them
Cons
some long hours
It was fun making subs for people to eat and have a good lunch or dinner.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 March 2018
Everyday mostly felt the same and everything went well as planned and good customer service. I learned to be fast and well-detailed and organize. Management was done pretty well it didn't have much problems. Working in Quiznos felt good for me and was a fun place. The beginning was the hard part but I got better the longer i worked there. Making subs was the most enjoyable for me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No cons
Horribble
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON5 March 2018
Worst company i have ever worked with, they were very rude to all there staff, constantly hrired/fired countless staff, and belittled them to their faces. glad this company isnt around.
It was the Management
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Beamsville, ON17 January 2018
I only had 2 shifts a week for months until I asked for a week off and then I was working almost every day. I was 1 of 3 workers not including the owner. He did not train me well and put me down a lot. Luckily (in a matter of speaking) the store shut down.
did not enjoy working here
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 November 2017
they made me slice onions all day on my first day. It was not enjoyable. The management was rude and non accomadating to my school schedule. would never want to work there again
Prepping the food table and wait for the customers to show up.
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Paradise, NL28 August 2017
Setting up the food station for the subs and pizzas. I learned how to keep track of the temperatures and inventory. Anyone can work there. The hardest part was trying to keep up with the speed of making the subs and the pizzas within a certain time limit. Any making more prep work during making the subs. The enjoyable part was when breaks time comes and you can make your own sub or pizza and paying for it with a small discount.
Fun, enjoyable workplace!
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON22 August 2016
Working at Quiznos was a very positive and enjoyable experience. staff and management were very friendly, supportive and caring, flexible hours and very team oriented.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not a lot of business
Easy place to work
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Lower Sackville, NS12 August 2016
Easy going work enviroment with good co-workers. It was normally pretty quiet place to work but there was alway something to be done. The management was really laid back.
Pros
Free subs
Fun workplace to enjoy serve customers
Cashier and Sandwich maker (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver Canada6 July 2016
Learning how to make a good sandwich and enjoy the teamwork. The hardest part is when the customers line-up, and you are work by yourself. You need to organized everything and done everything quick and maintain the good quality. The most enjoyable part of the job is you can enjoy serve customers. When you remember what the y like, what they dislike, they are very happy.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
N/a
excellent
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB7 May 2016
I learned hoe to manage work when work load or customers number increase during lunch time. it made me highly flexible to work in different sectors at the job at the same time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Longs hour
amazing workplace
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 December 2015
I absolutely loved working for quiznos as my first full time employment every one was very helpful and tough me a lot about being in the food industry, it was very fast but everyone was understanding if you had to go slowly to understand fully what you were to be doing. I was very impressed with how the entire staff was almost like a little family of its own I would go back to quiznos in a heart beat!
fun, lousy workplace
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 November 2015
- customer service, cash, cleaning, closing, time management.
- cash, food preparation, customer service
- poor management
- kind, fun coworkers
Pros
1 free meal and unlimited drinks
Cons
Poor management, lousy sanitation, inadequate training
clean areas
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB23 June 2015
making sandwiches and helping customers decide what they needed okay staff very fast work and hard to keep up at times okay management nice co workers
Pros
free meals
Cons
night shifts
productive
sandwich maker/ cashier (Former Employee) –  toronto23 June 2015
friendly environments in all work places, good hours(@quiznos) and good pay. good managers,good relationship with managers. Nice work area, clean and environment friendly.
Pros
free lunch @subway, quiznos
Cons
not enough hours
Easy and enjoyable job
Sandwiche maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON25 May 2015
Quiznos Sub was a perfect job for me. I caught on to all the tasks fairly quickly and didn't mind the work at all. I enjoyed making subs for and helping customers as I enjoy cooking and helping others.
Pros
free lunches
productive and fun
cashier/sandwich artist (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 May 2015
Quiz nos is a fun loving place to work at it was actually my first part time job i learned how to serve my customers with care and to serve them with fresh food. One thing I learned from Quiznos was no matter how the customer is always treat you're guest with extra care and with good attitude.
Pros
free food
Cons
Moping
Quiznos
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 March 2015
I love my job. Quiznos is a place where I can work and have fun. It helps you improve on skills where you wouldn't normally be working on in an every day life. Such as; making sandwiches by yourself in a busy hour. You need to learn how to be quick and get the job well done. My co-workers are very friendly, very easy to approach. Quiznos is a fast food where you can always get your food with a smile. The hardest part of the job can be that you are closing the store by yourself and it can be difficult at times but that's when you start to improve on your ability to work under pressure.
Pros
50% off on subs