Quiznos Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,664 reviews
good
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC2 July 2018
good. The job was a healthy work and life balance. it was in a good city. The team environment was really good. It was a good job. I was a positive working environment with good hours.
Respectful employees, well understood staff and boss
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 May 2017
Learned how to communicate with others well. Helped out new employees and trained. Learn to clean the store both in kitchen and restaurant. Greatly appreciated to work there as my first job.
good 1st job
Keyholder, Cashier & Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 April 2017
Overall a good 1st job place to work.

It was my 1st job and It did teach me a lot. (customer service, people pleasing skills etc)

was a friendly environment too
Not a fun place to work if you don't enjoy working alone
Cashier, preparation, customer service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CA14 March 2016
What makes this a nice place is the customer service from management and the family-like co-workers, what is hard is working alone most of the time especially during lunch rushes. Good place to start out though, all you need is enthusiasm and a good memory, they'll teach you the rest.
(note: not all establishments are the same)
Working at Quiznos
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 January 2016
Making sure that everything was done and in place for the opening of the store to ensure that the customer had their order in a timely manner. Enjoyed the company of fellow coworkers as well as employer. I learned that I can manage alot more than I thought I could in the workplace. The hardest part of the job was not receiving appreciation for the work that I did from one of the employers The most enjoyable part of my day was interacting with the regular customers and meeting new ones and hopefully making their day a bit better.
Pros
regular customers
Cons
not enough hours
Productive & fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2015
I like this fast paced job. I even enjoy working with the customers. Its easy work as well. I enjoy my team members as well we get the job done together.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low pay
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON19 March 2015
Made sandwiches for customer and clean designated area as well did cashier. Worked solely and there were no hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of working at this place was stocking up beverages and food supplies to behead and well prepared.
Pros
Close by my house
Cons
Short hours
fun working with people
Customer Service & Front Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2013
fun working with people. enjoy the big line up at the orders when I make sandwiches and at the cash register.
Cashier/customer service (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS7 January 2013
A typical day would be making sub and doing the cash, the most difficult part was learning the sub as there was no guide so it is all memory, which can be difficult when starting a new job but also rewarding when you make a sub from scratch. The most enjoyable part is getting to know my co-workers and dealing with the public and loved doing the cashier part of my job.
Pros
experience
Cons
not a lot of hours