Quiznos Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 1,661 reviews
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2019
Talkimg to everyone when they came in was always great because talking to new people is always good the staff was great cleaning the bathrooms wasnt bad at all we kept everything clean and tidy
Pros
The food we eat there
Cons
People trying to get free drinks
not a very good job,
Sub Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON7 September 2018
the environment was unclean, the managers didnt care much about hygiene or clealiness, overall it wasnt an easy company to work for. subway would have probably been better.
Productive fun work place!
Cashier and Sub Maker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON25 August 2018
I LOVED working at Quiznos, the people you work with are so delighful, they are upbeat and make your work day go by super fast. They will give you the training you need to get a succesful career at Quiznos , and they will give you help along the way :)
Pros
great people
Cons
There are none.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 July 2018
I was taught many new skills that I could carry on to my daily life. Overall it was an enjoyable job and the employees were encouraging and easy to work with.
Pros
Free lunches
Fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
You are assigned many different tasks such as cleaning, stocking , etc as well as being a sandwich artist. Not very sanitary at all and will go to lengths to save a dollar.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
un-consistent work schedule
pretty solid
Sub Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  calgary27 June 2018
pretty solid worked here for 2 years for basically minimum wage, I made sub at the sub shop they were better than sub par , I enjoyed submerging in the subs
My day was enjoyable
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 June 2018
My overall experience working at quiznos sub was enjoyable and, fun. I was able to work there and feel safe because of their comfortable and safe environment.
Friendly staff and good managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK30 May 2018
Working at Quiznos was very tedious, same tasks every day. I worked with people that were friendly and enjoyed it. Lunch times can be very stressful, you are always doing something and no time for breaks. It became a routine and the manager was one of the most understanding managers I have ever met. The staff became what I would consider family. I have never had a problem with the management or the way things ran with the company.
Pros
50% off during your shift
Cons
low pay no benefits
Workplace
Sandwich creator and cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2018
The workplace is great and allows you to grow in the company. The job requires you to learn a lot and be aware of a lot but that is part of any job. I would recommend.
Solid job for a high school student
Sub Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2017
As a grade ten or eleven student this is a fine job. I worked close to mine so the commute was fine, the job is very one dimensional. Overall it was a solid work place.
Productive and good workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 October 2016
on my work in Philippines as teller/cashier i learned a lot of things that makes me more talented and flexible.It helps me to have more knowledge and a good relationship with my co-workers. Now as a cashier here in Quiznos I really enjoy my work because I have a good relationship with customers and workmate.i really enjoying entertaining customers and because of that, I will become more flexible.Good management and productive company.
productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC26 February 2016
It is an amazing job, I really like working there but I need a job a little closer to my home. There are wonderful customers which come to Quiznos, and it is always busy, so it keeps me entertained. My co-workers are very nice too.
My first job in canada. I really enjoyed it.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB9 October 2015
Since it was my first job i had some difficulties in understand people's ascents but i learned after while. In this subway we were only two people there and she was the owner's daughter. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
I made a very nice friend.
Cons
closes late
Great job for debut experience
Cashier/submaker (Former Employee) –  port coquitlam bc1 October 2015
I have been the submaker and the cashier at Quiznos Sub. I have not only performed these duties, but also many others. I got to learn many new things at Quiznos which were a great learning opportunity and new experience.
I was productive mosly with team-work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB31 August 2015
I had a great relationship with My Boss, Manager, my coworkers, and with customers. I had the hardest time at work when a drunk lady came after she bought the sandwish she went to her car then returned said she forgot her moneyon the table, then we said," You did not." she was so mad on us finally she found in her purse, and the enjoyable part was some of our customers were telling that we are so friendly, have a great service, and gave the good tip$.
Pros
free lunch
Very fun and skill practicing environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  828 Young Street14 March 2015
Very efficient and productive day of meeting customer needs and being able to meet there expectations. I learned that your customers are priority and you must be able to give in all your time when in need of it. Time management is very important when it comes to being able to reach all deadlines and customer needs. Teamwork is very good to have when you are working with new people, you must be able to get along with everyone and work with everyone equally. The hardest part of a job in general is to be able to stick to whatever task you are put to. The most enjoyable part is to meet new people and practice your customer service skills.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Being able to do whatever you are put to
lousy hours, worse pay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, Ontario16 January 2014
I was a cashier. we got next to no breaks, the tips were taken by the owner, hours were cut randomly, this job was a joke
Pros
free 6 inch sub some days
Cons
no breaks, owners were awful
Fun workplace with lots to do which was exactly what I was looking for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC19 October 2012
I helped customers with their order's, completed their order in a time limit. It was an easy job, but sometimes it became very busy. Fortunately I handle jobs easily under pressure.
Quiznos
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB18 October 2012
I loved working at quiznos. The over all exprience was great. Great managment, great co-workers.
Pros
flexiable shifts, good hours, great salary
Cons
rush hour with construction workers
Just a job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 August 2012
Quiznos is more of a part time job to get started some where and gain some experience