Quiznos Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 1,663 reviews
Productive, fast paced, and varied environment.
Inventory management (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 July 2018
Customer oriented setting with a variety of tasks to help you become well rounded and experienced. Perhaps the greatest skill is learning to deal with customers who are unhappy, and how to resolve disputes amicably.
pretty solid
Sub Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  calgary27 June 2018
pretty solid worked here for 2 years for basically minimum wage, I made sub at the sub shop they were better than sub par , I enjoyed submerging in the subs
Fun filled environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 April 2018
Its a great opportunity to work in a place where you can feel like home.I have learnt to organise and plan before hand.Dealing with customers is the best part .Nothing so tough in here.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
Solid job for a high school student
Sub Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2017
As a grade ten or eleven student this is a fine job. I worked close to mine so the commute was fine, the job is very one dimensional. Overall it was a solid work place.
Very interesting job
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 July 2016
working in quiznos is very interesting. you will learn lots of thing specially handling and giving customer service..

dealing with different person with different attitude was really challenging, you will develop self esteem, confidence and patient toward customers, co-workers as well.
Productive & fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2015
I like this fast paced job. I even enjoy working with the customers. Its easy work as well. I enjoy my team members as well we get the job done together.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low pay
Great place
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2015
My co-workers were all very friendly easy to get along with and made things comfortable and provided help when I was learning
The hardest part probably was the lunch time rushes
As this was my first job it was a very good experience
productive fun work place with great staff and managment
Babysitting, Fereshta Azami (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 January 2015
Quizno's was a very happy jolly place to work at, i was there for almost 4 years, i worked with loving staff and great management. A day at work would be the usually cooking cleaning and helping the customers to the best of my ability, a lot was learned from working there, I gained experience in customer service, handling money whether it was through a debit/credit machine or cash. I enjoyed working at Quizno's very much but I am looking for a change.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours.
Cons
Pay was never on time, long hours with no overtime pay, appliances in store were old and broken
Great staff and friendly environment
Food Specialist (Former Employee) –  calgary alberta6 October 2014
Everyone was great who i worked with:) loved the people loved the management. Over all a great starter job
great work experience
Food Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  TD Square Mall Downtown Calgary, Alberta22 June 2014
It was a great priviledged to work at Quiznos Sub for 2 years because I have learned a lot especially dealing with different kind of people, how to interact with them, how to provide a good quality service to a customer as well as to my co-workers and how to manage time. But working in a food industry as a Food Counter Attendant is not an easy job because it requires patience, hardwork and a good customer service. I am proud to myself because I have overcome all the hardest part working in a Food industry.
Pros
salary paid on time
Cons
not getting break on time due to lack of staff
Great company
Owner (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 December 2012
Worked with a great team to help grow the sales and introduce the new franchise to the market.