Quiznos

Quiznos Employee Reviews

owner are nice to people and so pleasant they have a good moral character and god fearing treat people fair and treat their employees as a extended family.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
fair hours
This job gave me a chance to learn and work on my strengths along with polishing the areas where I fall short. My manager always helped me in every aspect and helped me adapt to the Canadian work culture.
It was far away from my living place, I faced travelling problems otherwise I enjoyed my work. My manager nature is good she always support me and appreciate my work.
Pros
Enjoy my work
Cons
Travelling problems
Have a knowledge of different ingredient and experience of working in busy atmosphere . Dealt with customers politely and enthusiastically. Having great experience
Heads turn as a black stretch limo with trump 2016 in gold letters on the side glides slowly past. It stops down the street, then a mop of blond hair and a dark suit gets out. I had first seen the owner of the limo months earlier in New Hampshire. He was negotiating. “It’s twenty dollars,” he told a woman who wanted a make america great again hat.
It was a great opportunity to work with Quiznos-sub at Edmonton, I would like to continue there but due to relocation I had to quit. I would recommend quiznos-sub for your good career and learning point.
I had a great time working at the Quiznos Sub only two things did'n't like my hours and my salary was not enough but their sub taste different then any other sub my family likes to go to Quiznos at least once a week
Quiznos was located in Abbotsford mall and was extremely fast paced which makes work go by nicely. Coworkers always ensured I felt comfortable and knew what I was doing.
Pros
Discount Sandwiches
I have been getting really happy customers, most of them regulars because of commercial area. we have a fun and active team at West tender quiznos.thx
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quiznos?
Horrible place to work, no training, sexist rude demading boss, forced to work when very sick, health and employ safety not followed, unsanitary, same boss owns both Dartmouth crossing and Halifax Quiznos.
I have learned so many things there in a friendly atmosphere. I have worked as a cashier ,as a sandwich maker , as a order taker from the customers. I have done meat and veggies cutting too . But it was excellent experience for me .
With excellent management, good pay, and reliable hours, Quiznos is an ideal entry level job. with a friendly and enjoyable work environment, and kind customers, It was an excellent place to work.
Pros
50% off
Quiznos is a chill place to work. You just need to perform your duties and things are fine. Just a standard job. I think however because each Quiznos is owned by different people, my experience would be different from others.
Pros
50% off food
I really liked this job but the the hardest part was working with an employee who was so annoying and irritated everyone. When we all complained about her to our a manager , he warned her about her behavior. After that, we all noticed a little change in her behavior.
Experiences will vary as this is a franchise. My time at Quiznos was wonderful. I enjoyed our team. The menu was easy to navigate, owners were always around if we required something beyond our abilities.
Loved working along side the two powerful women that keep Quiznos (Island subs now) alive and running. Typical day is getting food prep done, dealing with lunch & dinner rushes, stocking supplies, cleaning and more cleaning. Very straight forward stuff, environment is always fun and light between staff. Most enjoyable part was free staff meals.
working at Quiznos wasnt a bad job because I was friends with the supervisor and other works and it made time go by fast. The one thing that I didn't like was some of the customers that would want everything and it was hard cole it and make it look nice
Pros
free food and drinks
Cons
no cons
I had my own computer and sir is very nice. Helps understand the whole job properly and gives time to learn. I had great knowledge of computer and built nice confidence in me too.
Cuts corners on food costs leaving customers with less food as well as asking me to do things i know are wrong. Randomly calls me to come for a new shift merely a few minutes before they now want me there.
I would usually close the store. This included, and in no particular order, doing the dishes, cleaning and mopping the entire floor, taking out the garbage, and closing the containers of all the toppings.
its a good place to enhance and discover skills but not for a long term employment. It is a helpful job for those high school or new to Canada international student starting job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not so much freedom