Quiznos Employee Reviews

Fun and Trusting
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON15 June 2018
Very upbeat and management adapted training to be more personalized to each individual. The team was fun and upbeat, and the management insured that all skills you learned there were transferable.
productive and friendly place
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  2580 commercial drive6 June 2018
a lot of things I learned from their such as customer service, interacting with different kind of people, team work, how to handle different situations etc.
Pros
flexible shifts, food, friendly environment
As an owner operator at Quiznos it was a great learning experience
Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2018
I was the owner operator at Quiznos, the initial training at Quiznos University followed by hands on experience of running a franchise with strict guidelines and procedures was training that can rarely be offered by other employment.
Terrible place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal31 May 2018
No help to the franchisees, royalties never stop when attendance drops, store owners have to buy every produce from the headoffice at higher than market price.
Friendly staff and good managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK30 May 2018
Working at Quiznos was very tedious, same tasks every day. I worked with people that were friendly and enjoyed it. Lunch times can be very stressful, you are always doing something and no time for breaks. It became a routine and the manager was one of the most understanding managers I have ever met. The staff became what I would consider family. I have never had a problem with the management or the way things ran with the company.
Pros
50% off during your shift
Cons
low pay no benefits
Workplace
Sandwich creator and cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2018
The workplace is great and allows you to grow in the company. The job requires you to learn a lot and be aware of a lot but that is part of any job. I would recommend.
Plus ou moins
Commis au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Lévis, QC15 May 2018
On se sent plutôt comme concierge, que commis à la réception.
Great
Cashier & Cook (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC14 April 2018
Murrayville Quiznos is an awesome place to work . Prabhjot the Manager makes me feel very realxed and calm she knows how to improve others work skills!
Fun filled environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 April 2018
Its a great opportunity to work in a place where you can feel like home.I have learnt to organise and plan before hand.Dealing with customers is the best part .Nothing so tough in here.
Pros
employee discount
Fast food industry
Franchise Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 April 2018
Fast food environment. Gets very busy to very slow. Always have something to do, keeps you busy all the time. Great experience with various customers.
Pros
50%off food
Cons
Standing
fun workplace
Franchisee and Business Owner (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta3 April 2018
check on inventories, manage schedules for all employees, ran all day to day operations as any hands on owner would. All sales projections and marketing the business done by myself.
Pros
own boss, own schedule, self employed
Cons
very long hours
Fun place to make sandwiches
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2018
Quiznos was a fun place to work. My regular duties were taking customer orders, preparing subs and soups, restocking inventory, and washing dishes. i worked a 4pm to 12pm 4 days a week shift. Quiznos was my first job at that time so it benefited me the most. It helped me develop real world skills like communication, cooking skills, and helped me get over my weakness of being nervous at times.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
None that i can think of
Fun place to work
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK25 March 2018
Everyone is very nice, great environment to work in and is a great place to be working. The only hardest part about the job is remembering all the sandwiches and how they are made.
Pros
Good hours if you need them
Cons
some long hours
It was fun making subs for people to eat and have a good lunch or dinner.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 March 2018
Everyday mostly felt the same and everything went well as planned and good customer service. I learned to be fast and well-detailed and organize. Management was done pretty well it didn't have much problems. Working in Quiznos felt good for me and was a fun place. The beginning was the hard part but I got better the longer i worked there. Making subs was the most enjoyable for me.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No cons
Horribble
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON5 March 2018
Worst company i have ever worked with, they were very rude to all there staff, constantly hrired/fired countless staff, and belittled them to their faces. glad this company isnt around.
Great atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
The managment was great as well as the co workers, customers were pleasant. It began great and was steadily busy but as time went on and new restaurants popped up, business started dying until it was unfortunately forced to closed.
Pros
Great good and good friends
Cons
It no longer exists
It is a great place to work if you are younger or still in school
Superviser/ Food prep (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2018
I would recommend that anyone try working here at least once in their lives as it is a great chance to develop customer service skills and to interact with your customers in an upbeat fun environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Hours may be shortened due to business decline
It was fun...
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 February 2018
It was a nice experienc working over there but due to some family issue I resigned...But yes sometime hours were long but it was ok...Timing was flexible...
Pros
Flexible time
It was the Management
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Beamsville, ON17 January 2018
I only had 2 shifts a week for months until I asked for a week off and then I was working almost every day. I was 1 of 3 workers not including the owner. He did not train me well and put me down a lot. Luckily (in a matter of speaking) the store shut down.
Fun working environment
Shift Supervisor, Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 December 2017
Working here was great, no longer around. The original manager was the best I've ever had. All in all the people working here were great people and the customers were usually nice.