Quinte Health Care Employee Review

View all Quinte Health Care reviews

Stressful/ angry and awful place to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON5 March 2018
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: The people in the diagnostic booking dept are completely rude and ignorant. Especially management. Fully be prepared to be talked down to by coworker. Management handles conflicts and concerns EXTREMELY unprofessionally. They will always side with who has been there longer no matter what the situation. I left most nights in tears and was expected to know everything within 2 weeks. Codes, computer software, you name it. Management and team are very sarcastic and snarky. In general not a good work environment. The only thing good about this job was the money but the money was NOT worth what I went through. Beware!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Snarky and manager and team

Other Quinte Health Care Employee Reviews

Worst place I’ve ever worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON30 May 2019
I can’t even describe it. Nurses eat their young and they really do. I worked in medicine and felt like I was consistently putting patients at risk with my lack of experience and when I requested more training it was declined.
Pros
Good pay
Psw/ucc
PSW/UCC (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON20 May 2019
Sucked when I got bumped from my position by a returning staff member and I did not have enough seniority to arbitrate it with the union, I will never again apply to work in the QHC organization
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hrs, back stabbing