Quinn Contracting Ltd.

Quinn Contracting Ltd. Employee Reviews for Laborer

Great work Culture

I enjoyed working with everyone, and for the most part felt good. Management seemed very strait forward, but, Relaxed. I wasnt aware that my position was only temporary, was not told this up front, position was not clear, and wages were unclear, from application for position to working phase, was told different things, by onsite management and company management.

Pros

Good experience, forcused on safety

Cons

By contract employment, no job security

I enjoyed working there

I worked there for a couple years. Have nothing bad to say about the people i worked with, lead hands or supervisors. Some challenging jobs but the people i worked with always gave you a chance to learn as well.

labourer

paid loa for daily as well as travel supplied. daily tool box. very safety conscious. amazing company to work for. most enjoyable part was learnt how to properly weld.

Good people work was smooth jobs done on time.

Drive to work in company van an hour drive get there at 7am safety meeting starts at 7:30 until 8. always work with same partner get informed of the job task we are being assigned to that day. fill out daily paper work (pre task assessment) get supplies for task drive to location get permitted from field operator. start job when done return to lead hand for new task. Great job always learning something new, good thing about working for Quinn always had work to do. Hardest part was the travel to and from work each day

Pros

Great people, steady work, fair pay.

Cons

travel to and from work each day. No other cons

Positive minded

Working alone or in a Team i am professional when working at any job that comes my way. Quinn was a great place to work and have a lot of respect for management and the way they treated there employees.

Pros

Great communication

Very good company

Quinn is a very good company to work for. Very good pay and benefit. Quin construction is a very competitive company and I would work for them again when everything picks back up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Contracting Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement