Quinn Contracting Ltd.

Quinn Contracting Ltd. Employee Reviews in Fort McMurray, AB

Solid company with transparent communication and good pay.

I worked multiple sites for Quinn, the last being a maintenance job near ft macmurray.. it was a great job and solid pay , good schedule. Great company to work for.

Excellent coworkers

If you show willingness to do a good job your coworkers and supervisors will respect you. Work environment was your typical camp-type lifestyle. Make your money then look forward to getting home for some R&R.

Awesome company

It was pleasure working for them. Professional people. Good wage.Wish them all the best in the future. I am glad I worked for Quinn. I hope I will work for them again.

Great job

Was a great place to work. I was there for over three years. Other employees and management were knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I would recommend them as an employer any day.

Client satisfaction driven

My experience with Quinn was positive. Management cares about their people and Client satisfaction in a challenging industry. Quinn would be best served by focusing on obtaining better rates from their clients and passing the benefits to their workforce.

Pros

People and management

Cons

Client driven compensation forces Quinn to optimize workforce compensation

Over all is good to work for

I've been working for Quinn on and off for the past 18 years , for the most part, they have treated me pretty decent and have kept me working fairly steady .

I was with Quinn for approx 6 years

They gave me my start in my trade. They treated me fairly and honestly. They are true leaders in the Maintenance and Turn around industry. Ive worked both turn around and maintenance for Quinn and both are well run and efficient.

had some ups and downs

my experience with Quinn was rocky at best. i found their choice/of supervision and managment was based on being friends with someone and not having sufficient skills required to do the job. thus i found there was always the wrong person in place. good workers were left unnoticed because the poor supervision and managment did not want to feel as tho their job was threatened.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Contracting Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement