Quinn Contracting Ltd.
View all Quinn Contracting Ltd. reviews

Quinn Contracting Ltd.

Quinn Contracting Ltd. Employee Review

Working at Quinn

Good experience in general. As with any job, it's all in how you approach your day - if you dread it maybe it's time to find something else to do, if you look forward to it, great always opportunities to learn more right? Things are pretty defined as to job duties not much opportunity to change positions.

2.0Job security/advancement

Shutdown work

Worked a couple shutdowns with them lots of double talk and not much direction they pulled a compressed work week on us which meant overtime kept resetting.few people shouldn't of been on the shutdowns.one of the shutdowns had an over abundance of management that didnt contribute much to the project

Pros

People you worked with

Cons

Management sketchy labour practices.

Great work Culture

I enjoyed working with everyone, and for the most part felt good. Management seemed very strait forward, but, Relaxed. I wasnt aware that my position was only temporary, was not told this up front, position was not clear, and wages were unclear, from application for position to working phase, was told different things, by onsite management and company management.

Pros

Good experience, forcused on safety

Cons

By contract employment, no job security
Same location

Good people, positive work environment

Quinn was a positive and inclusive place to work, I was given opportunities to educate and advance my career while working there. Management was approachable and the office staff were very friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Contracting Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement