Quinn Construction Ltd.

Quinn Construction Ltd. Employee Reviews

1.6Pay & benefits

Joffre turnaround

I don't recommend working here. I gave it a try I worked hard here in the end it didn't matter. If you want to be a temp worker go ahead I guess but there's better places to work for sure. I'd keep looking . Thank me later. Terrible experience. Worst company I ever worked for. And I was only there not even a month. Also a big language barrier problem here.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Temp worker mentality.

Horrible

Nobody here has any idea what is going on. Very poorly run and management is a joke. Unless you're their best friend, good luck. Plenty better companies around.

Worst Company I’ve Worked For

They don’t care about their employees and management doesn’t have a clue on how to run their company. They cycle through employees like crazy because no one wants to work for them.

Pros

Cons

Terrible pay

Unless you know someone

Theres a group of "good ol boys" that run the show at cold lake. Expect a highschool/correctional facility atmosphere rife with nepotism and bullying.Teasing of personal features and race is normal here. But no foul because "they dont really mean it" and "if you dont like it you can duck off". If you have to work here just remember the ones doing the "teasing" are the most connected. Take it dry, dont object, collect your pay and hit the road.

Pros

Get away with safety infractions if your in the club

Cons

Some folks will never fit in here

Horrible.

The cheapest company ive ever worked for, when i started gave me 1 pair of old used coveralls and refuse to get me my own, and expect me to take the pair home to wash it. the benefits are horrible and is an hour bank system, they also dont allow us to work overtime so its impossible to build up hour bank, its ridiculous. management is a complete joke and have no idea how to properly run an operation.

Pros

Cons

almost everything

Don’t work here

All they care about is their bottom line. They don't care about their employees and have zero respect for their long term employees. They have an association but the dues are really expensive and they don't do anything for you. Work some where else if you can. Management doesn’t stand up for employees and not giving correct info for jobs

Pros

Cons

Below average wage

Good for a filler job

Terrible company that doesn't care about employees with manipulative management find work elsewhere. Their solution for cost overages is to cut wages instead of fixing the management problems.

Pros

Good for local work

Cons

Low wages and no respect for employees

Zero respect for their employees.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Great company to work for!!!

Challenging work and safe environment. Quinn works hard to keep employees working during the turnaround season. Great hours and great team to work with.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quinn Construction Ltd.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3

1.3Job security/advancement

Quinn Construction Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Quinn Construction Ltd.