Quinn Construction Ltd.

Quinn Construction Ltd. Employee Reviews for Pipefitter

Pipefitter4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

1.6Pay & benefits

Insights into Quinn Construction Ltd.

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Joffre turnaround

I don't recommend working here. I gave it a try I worked hard here in the end it didn't matter. If you want to be a temp worker go ahead I guess but there's better places to work for sure. I'd keep looking . Thank me later. Terrible experience. Worst company I ever worked for. And I was only there not even a month. Also a big language barrier problem here.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Temp worker mentality.

Unless you know someone

Theres a group of "good ol boys" that run the show at cold lake. Expect a highschool/correctional facility atmosphere rife with nepotism and bullying.Teasing of personal features and race is normal here. But no foul because "they dont really mean it" and "if you dont like it you can duck off". If you have to work here just remember the ones doing the "teasing" are the most connected. Take it dry, dont object, collect your pay and hit the road.

Pros

Get away with safety infractions if your in the club

Cons

Some folks will never fit in here

Zero respect for their employees.

All they care about is their bottom line. They don't care about their employees and have zero respect for their long term employees. They have an association but the dues are really expensive and they don't do anything for you. Work some where else if you can.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Great company to work for!!!

Challenging work and safe environment. Quinn works hard to keep employees working during the turnaround season. Great hours and great team to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3

1.4Job security/advancement

Quinn Construction Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Quinn Construction Ltd.
  • Pipefitter