Quinn Construction Ltd.
View all Quinn Construction Ltd. reviews

Quinn Construction Ltd.

Quinn Construction Ltd. Employee Review

Zero respect for their employees.

All they care about is their bottom line. They don't care about their employees and have zero respect for their long term employees. They have an association but the dues are really expensive and they don't do anything for you. Work some where else if you can.

Pros

Cons

Lots

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Joffre turnaround

I don't recommend working here. I gave it a try I worked hard here in the end it didn't matter. If you want to be a temp worker go ahead I guess but there's better places to work for sure. I'd keep looking . Thank me later. Terrible experience. Worst company I ever worked for. And I was only there not even a month. Also a big language barrier problem here.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Temp worker mentality.
Same role

Unless you know someone

Theres a group of "good ol boys" that run the show at cold lake. Expect a highschool/correctional facility atmosphere rife with nepotism and bullying.Teasing of personal features and race is normal here. But no foul because "they dont really mean it" and "if you dont like it you can duck off". If you have to work here just remember the ones doing the "teasing" are the most connected. Take it dry, dont object, collect your pay and hit the road.

Pros

Get away with safety infractions if your in the club

Cons

Some folks will never fit in here
Same location

A Junko Mio MI

No pension no RRSPs and they refuse to pay the workers all their LOA, and the rules out at the Nova job site out there are out knows management sucks they have zero planning skills

Pros

R tonh=in *CT gm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3

1.4Job security/advancement

Quinn Construction Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Quinn Construction Ltd.
  • Zero respect for their employees.