Quinn Construction Ltd.
View all Quinn Construction Ltd. reviews

Quinn Construction Ltd.

Quinn Construction Ltd. Employee Review

Horrible.

The cheapest company ive ever worked for, when i started gave me 1 pair of old used coveralls and refuse to get me my own, and expect me to take the pair home to wash it. the benefits are horrible and is an hour bank system, they also dont allow us to work overtime so its impossible to build up hour bank, its ridiculous. management is a complete joke and have no idea how to properly run an operation.

Pros

Cons

almost everything

1.0Job security/advancement

A Junko Mio MI

No pension no RRSPs and they refuse to pay the workers all their LOA, and the rules out at the Nova job site out there are out knows management sucks they have zero planning skills

Pros

R tonh=in *CT gm
Same location

Joffre turnaround

I don't recommend working here. I gave it a try I worked hard here in the end it didn't matter. If you want to be a temp worker go ahead I guess but there's better places to work for sure. I'd keep looking . Thank me later. Terrible experience. Worst company I ever worked for. And I was only there not even a month. Also a big language barrier problem here.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Temp worker mentality.

Horrible

Nobody here has any idea what is going on. Very poorly run and management is a joke. Unless you're their best friend, good luck. Plenty better companies around.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3

1.4Job security/advancement

Quinn Construction Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Quinn Construction Ltd.
  • Horrible.