Quinn Construction Ltd.
View all Quinn Construction Ltd. reviews

Quinn Construction Ltd.

Quinn Construction Ltd. Employee Review

Good for a filler job

Terrible company that doesn't care about employees with manipulative management find work elsewhere. Their solution for cost overages is to cut wages instead of fixing the management problems.

Pros

Good for local work

Cons

Low wages and no respect for employees

1.0Job security/advancement

A Junko Mio MI

No pension no RRSPs and they refuse to pay the workers all their LOA, and the rules out at the Nova job site out there are out knows management sucks they have zero planning skills

Pros

R tonh=in *CT gm
Same location

Joffre turnaround

I don't recommend working here. I gave it a try I worked hard here in the end it didn't matter. If you want to be a temp worker go ahead I guess but there's better places to work for sure. I'd keep looking . Thank me later. Terrible experience. Worst company I ever worked for. And I was only there not even a month. Also a big language barrier problem here.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Temp worker mentality.

Horrible

Nobody here has any idea what is going on. Very poorly run and management is a joke. Unless you're their best friend, good luck. Plenty better companies around.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quinn Construction Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3

1.4Job security/advancement

Quinn Construction Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Quinn Construction Ltd.
  • Good for a filler job