QuickTapSurvey Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
lots of room for advancement, good work like balance
Employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
Pros
- opportunities to grow and advance
- opportunity to 'wear many hats' and get out of your comfort zone
- good office location
- good team

Cons
- it's a lean team so each person is crucial and has a wide variety of responsibilities
- workload ebbs and flows, sometimes you must work more to meet a deadline around a release
Fun team working on a product with real traction
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2015
Working at QuickTapSurvey presents the opportunity for rapid professional development. Clear market traction has allowed the company to move into a growth stage and is helping to drive the product forward.

QuickTapSurvey receives great reviews by customers, and feedback is frequently folded into the product.

The team is hard working and passionate. Nerf darts often fill the office skies, and on Fridays you're welcome crack open a tall-boy during the weekly demo meeting.
Pros
Great Team, Happy Customers, Breakfast Fridays, Beer Fridge
Hard-working, fun-loving open office with endless coffee and snacks
Manager, Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2015
The co-CEOs have been great with me starting my tenure at QuickTapSurvey. Being the one who helped build up the QA processes and foundation, they quickly acted on providing me with the tools, software, and personnel to successfully do our jobs as the QA team.

Our colleagues are great; everyone is open with communication and discussions can happen on the spot. There are no walls separating each other or groups of us; we all sit together in an open area. We have multiple meeting rooms available if you need to make a call or just quiet time to focus and work on your tasks.

Hardest part of my job is finding new ways to tackle the amount of testing we need to do, intelligently and efficiently. With that challenge though, I have learnt a lot, and continue to learn a lot each day in what I do here and in how to do things better.
Pros
Team lunches, Endless coffee/snacks, Breakfast Fridays, We use Slack, Beer O'Clock Fridays, Hackathons, Weekly Demos
Cons
Only negative thing is the building HVAC system can be excessive some days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuickTapSurvey. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5