Quickcontractors.com

Quickcontractors.com Employee Reviews

Canada30 reviews

Pay per bbq was not that good

the overall style of getting your jobs was odd, getting call nearly every day being asked to go somewhere really far and no set schedule, never meet any management it is all on the phone

Fast-paced; lots of advancement opportunities

You won't ever feel 'stuck' at QuickContractors. There can be a lot of work to do at times and prioritizing can become difficult, however, the company is in expansion and there are always new roles and positions opening up. Management is open to suggestions and adjusting your tasks. Although we work from home, the culture is extremely collaborative.Like any job, there are easy days and tough days. If you ask for support, you will get it.

Pros

Work from home, collaborative atmosphere, benefits

Cons

Cyclical volume; workload peaks in the summer

Great colleagues, fast paced, never boring

The company has grown so quickly, and I appreciate the fast pace. I get bored quickly, but with this company I have never been bored. I love the teams I have worked with, every new opportunity, the chance for advancement, and the knowledge I have gained from everyone.

Excellence company with lots of room for advancement

Quick Contractors is a great company with great people. Everyone is understanding of each others needs. They offer lots of training. Multi tasking and a good memory is needed in this fast paced environment.

Pros

work from home

Cons

lots of tasks to remember

High velocity workplace

Never a dull moment. Continuous flow of tasks that keep you busy. Great growing company. Really going places. Not for the faint of heart. All and all, I am quite happy to work here and and hope to still be for many years to come.

Pros

Top executives are all good honest people. So Rare. Sometimes too honest.

Cons

Systems and processes are always a work in progress.

Great opoortunity to earn great money

I really liked the fact that my paycheck wasn't limited if I worked faster or extra days I could make more money.. my hourly rate is an avg 40$ hr and some days alot more. I have some flexibility in my schedule which was a huge plus. Overall I'm super happy been here a month now.

Pros

Benefits were a nice perk

Cons

So far there hasnt really been any

No recommended unless it is to supplement current income

I was told I would work and had to wait 1 month to be scheduled and finally only made 1/6th of what I was supposed to do on that day and eventually was told that this job was only to supplement my income. Not only this but my pay receipt says I will be paid in one month (making it 2 months before I receive any money) and now one so far after two days has told me when I will et paid officially. Not only that, but my pay receipt says I need to upload a waiver, again after 2 days no one has responded in order to explain how to officially get paid. All in all, I loved the idea of the job but it seems unrealistic where I live as there is not enough demand.

Pros

Work and paid at your rhythm

Cons

Not organized and unpredictable

I like the place, if you're lazy you might not

I did the assembly work, and yeah it's fast paced and it's physical too, but there is a ton of work and you can make over 40.00 an hour if you are fast. Or more, like some things are so fast to build there was days where I made 150.00 and hour. I did this for a while, and I loved it. I think those complaining mostly just want to chill out at work, guess what, it's piece work so actually need to get up and do something to earn a good wage. If you are lazy and want to sit back and get an hourly wage this isn't for you. If you want to work, these guys will keep you busy.

Pros

Good pay, flexible hours

Cons

Physical

Worst company to work for yet as contractor !!!

Don't Do it!!! Working for this company, one of the worst experiences yet. No support from management, wage below average, no investigation into customer complaints because they side with customer no matter what. They will pay out customer on anything then tell you you have to pay them back without any knowledge of what happened even if it is not your fault. Wage never increases After covering your expenses there is little to no money left for an income. They will throw you under the bus any chance they get.

Pros

Non

Cons

No support, you end up paying to work for them

Very happy, only complaint is that there is to much work.

I used to be a diamond driller always away from home. Now I make my own schedule, like any busy company they are always asking if I can fit in more jobs a day, but never make me feel pressed to do so. The harder I work the more I get paid. Honestly reading the bad reviews I can't help but wonder what would make you happy? Good helpful support staff and quick call backs. Good pay and make my own schedule... frsupport

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quickcontractors.com?

Amazing place to work

the atmosphere in the office is great, friendly coworkers and managers. The job is fun and easy to learn. The work is challenging day to day is different (in a good way) overall the company has trained me very well and is continuing to do so and help me grow within the company.

Nice job with flexible days and hours. Relaxed atmosphere.

Great job where you are responsible for the work completed and don't have anyone looking over your shoulder. As mentioned - hours and work days are flexible. That's a bonus if you have a second part time job or are going to school, etc, as you can work around your existing schedule. Management is great. Friendly and hands off once you get going. Pay can be amazing but it's piece work so it's not for everyone. Do your job good and fast and the pay is great. Take your time and you'll still make above minimum. You can learn on the job too so no experience needed though it does help. Final verdict - Work here!

Défi très intéressant

Très heureux de faire partie de l'équipe. Si vous aimez relever de nouveaux défis, être mobile, profiter d'une certaine autonomie, définir votre revenu par votre rendement! Dextérité, debrouillardise, aimer travailler avec ses mains (le montage de divers élements est dans mon cas la principale activité) je recommande!

Worst Place Ever

Do not work here if you have an ounce of self respect and want to be treated decently and fairly by anyone. Favoritism is the only thing getting people and the real employees who actually care get stepped on like doormats. You will hardly ever make it home on time because it is apparently the employee’s responsibility to make up for people calling out “sick” or “getting into car accidents.” Good luck if you ever work in this festering pile of garbage.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, Poor pay, Constant mistakes on payroll, No work life balance

Worst decision ever

You will be over worked & under paid. Company seems getting more busy, but it doesn’t affect employees pays. The people there are very catty and childish. People are quitting left and right, lots of people go on stress leave. Unfortunately the culture at Quickcontractors is absolutely shameful and disrespectful! The managers and upper management lead behind their computers and their emails, No work IQ whatsoever and they give leadership roles to people that are lackluster at best! Absolutely no leadership whatsoever, no meetings!

Pros

Cons

stress, underpay, terrible communication

A workplace that turned into a budding career

Quick Contractors is a rewarding place to work, with incredible opportunities to hone your technical skills and learn new ones, leaving you with a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. The pay is fantastic if you are willing to work hard. The flexible scheduling is a great perk that allows for a great work/life balance. The ability to set your own pace in the workplace is great and rewarding to those not afraid to challenge themselves. The upper management is attentive and works hard to ensure you have the support you need to prosper. I cannot say enough good things about this job, I have no intention of leaving and would be hard-pressed to earn a similar salary elsewhere. 10/10 I would recommend this job to anyone that has an interest in skilled work and is not afraid to get their hands a little dirty.

Great job if you enjoy assembling bikes

Im a contractor for about 5 years (on and off) mostly as a bike technician. Been working with the in-store team and they always keep me buisy. Pros: flexibility, pay. Cons: quiet to almost no work during the winter seasons. I would recommend this job to someone who has a car and some bike tools. They would need to be able to work fast and be good at problem solving. There is a learning curve for assembling bikes. Id say a full season of bike assembly would perfect their skills for the next summer season and would make them appreciate the pay.

Great place to work, excellent Associates,and Managers. Top notch communication with Office

Work starts to pick up in the spring, by summer there is lots to do, slows down through winter, but there is still work some work. Every day is a learning experience, some assemblies can be challenging. There are always great associates and managers around, to get you going and, keep you busy. Hardest part could be, that some of the items to assemble can weight many lbs. Hands on working with new materials, fun and interesting people, there too. There is a knowledgeable team a text, an email, or a phone call away in the office at Quick Contractors. An honor a privilege and a pleasure to work for.

Great side job to earn extra money pretty easily

Great way to earn money while having another job. Schedules are great because you choose your own. Support team is almost always available and happy to help you with any questions. You have the privilege to work on your own pace without any pressure.

Contractor Review - Lots of Jobs

After starting with Quick Contractors I never found myself short on work. Contractors are offered jobs everyday in my area, I'd recommend working with them if you are a tradesman and don't have enough work of our own.

Not a qood company to work for

Don’t waste your time with this company. Quickcontractors doesn’t care about their contractors/employees/quality of service they sell. It is not about them. It is all about the markup they get from each customer. They hire people from the street to work in their office. There is no communication between contractors and head office. Company gets very greedy. The pay goes down all the time. The only training head office employees’ get is how to harass contractors. There are lots of good companies on the market. Quickcontractors is one of the worst!

Pros

Cons

stress factor, no accountability, no communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quickcontractors.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement