Quest Brands Inc

Quest Brands Inc Management reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Kept busy. There was always something to do...including cleaning.

*Daily processing of reports, inventory control, balancing reports, data entry and costing. Then assist on the factory floor where help was needed. *Learned about making of polyethylene and various types of plastics and density of plastics. *Management has areas of opportunity. Inconsistencies. *Varying personalities on each shift. Had to learn to manage and supervise each worker according to their personality. *Dealing with management mistakes and inconsistencies. *Constant learning, Administrative duties, Maintaining production levels and completion of work orders, as per deadline.

Pros

profit sharing

Cons

Inconsistencies

It's Not A Bad Place to Work but....

The office culture can be toxic and deceptive(there is definitely room for improvement). Everyone helps everyone out, but there is status jealousy (if you get along with one person; another person gets envious) - the jealous person causes problems and drives you to not wanting to work there try ignoring that... I foresee changes in the long run, but seriously management needs to nip this in the buttox. The Owners, sales reps, and CSR team are Amazing, but they do need to work on being in tune with the work ethic of some of their employees. The culture sucks because of it.

Pros

Great & helpful collegues

Cons

Highschool-like toxicity. But hopefully that will change in the near future.

Great team members, especially the younger people there.

It was a nice place to work but the management wasn't the best.. If you can get past the horrible looking work place and the cringey management you should be good.

Pros

Nice team to work with

Cons

Some of the higher ups are kinda rude.

Laid back, good co-workers lienient

I work at a very good company and my co-workers are easy to get along with. We work independantly as we all know our jobs well. I have learned various computer software relating to my job and how team work really works. The hardest part of the job is I must travel one hour to get here as I purchased a home in Hillsburgh, Ontario from Mississauga, Ontario. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone's sense of humor and we all help each other.

Pros

Good salary, profit sharing, working with awesome people, can talk to the CEO anytime, personal or professional

Cons

Long drive to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Brands Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Quest Brands Inc Reviews by Location

• Quest Brands Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?