Quest Brands Inc Employee Reviews for No Longer There.Review this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job work-life balance
No Longer There. (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON - 30 August 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The office culture can be toxic and deceptive(there is definitely room for improvement). Everyone helps everyone out, but there is status jealousy (if you get along with one person; another person gets envious) - the jealous person causes problems and drives you to not wanting to work there try ignoring that... I foresee changes in the long run, but seriously management needs to nip this in the buttox. The Owners, sales reps, and CSR team are Amazing, but they do need to work on being in tune with the work ethic of some of their employees. The culture sucks because of it.
Great & helpful collegues
Highschool-like toxicity. But hopefully that will change in the near future.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quest Brands Inc?
See more Quest Brands Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Brands Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Quest Brands Inc
- Why would you want to work at Quest Brands Inc?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Quest Brands Inc?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Quest Brands Inc?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Quest Brands Inc?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Quest Brands Inc?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Quest Brands Inc a better place to work?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Quest Brands Inc?One person answered