Quest Brands Inc

Quest Brands Inc Employee Reviews in London, ON

Kept busy. There was always something to do...including cleaning.

*Daily processing of reports, inventory control, balancing reports, data entry and costing. Then assist on the factory floor where help was needed. *Learned about making of polyethylene and various types of plastics and density of plastics. *Management has areas of opportunity. Inconsistencies. *Varying personalities on each shift. Had to learn to manage and supervise each worker according to their personality. *Dealing with management mistakes and inconsistencies. *Constant learning, Administrative duties, Maintaining production levels and completion of work orders, as per deadline.

Pros

profit sharing

Cons

Inconsistencies

Easy, laid-back workplace.

It was a factory job, so you really just needed to show up and do your job. It was super laid-back and just a easy going job overall. I enjoyed my role and the other employees there.

Pros

Laid back atmosphere

Cons

Hot during the summer.

Great team members, especially the younger people there.

It was a nice place to work but the management wasn't the best.. If you can get past the horrible looking work place and the cringey management you should be good.

Pros

Nice team to work with

Cons

Some of the higher ups are kinda rude.

Enjoyable people and a great place to work,

While working at Quest Brands Inc, i learned many things from my supervisors about how to properly do my job. The work place was always clean and a nice place to work, with enjoyable people to talk with while you're on shift working. I never exactly experienced anything that i would consider to be hard work and throughout my time there i had a great experience and learned many new things from that opportunity.

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

No overtime available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Brands Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement