Quest Brands Inc

Quest Brands Inc Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

3.1Pay & benefits

Spacious and clean.

After leaving Quest Brands Inc for vacation to Jamaica. My return home to Canada wasn’t as exciting to get back to work as I wanted it to be. Due to and injury to my left arm on my vacay, I had to take a break from work to pay my fees for physiotherapy. Therefore; these events lead to me earning my forklift license, for an easier occupation in the warehouse/factory fields of working headquarters.

It's Not A Bad Place to Work but....

The office culture can be toxic and deceptive(there is definitely room for improvement). Everyone helps everyone out, but there is status jealousy (if you get along with one person; another person gets envious) - the jealous person causes problems and drives you to not wanting to work there try ignoring that... I foresee changes in the long run, but seriously management needs to nip this in the buttox. The Owners, sales reps, and CSR team are Amazing, but they do need to work on being in tune with the work ethic of some of their employees. The culture sucks because of it.

Pros

Great & helpful collegues

Cons

Highschool-like toxicity. But hopefully that will change in the near future.

Laid back, good co-workers lienient

I work at a very good company and my co-workers are easy to get along with. We work independantly as we all know our jobs well. I have learned various computer software relating to my job and how team work really works. The hardest part of the job is I must travel one hour to get here as I purchased a home in Hillsburgh, Ontario from Mississauga, Ontario. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone's sense of humor and we all help each other.

Pros

Good salary, profit sharing, working with awesome people, can talk to the CEO anytime, personal or professional

Cons

Long drive to work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quest Brands Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Brands Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement