Quesada Burritos and Tacos

Quesada Burritos and Tacos Employee Reviews

Canada79 reviews
I was working at Quesada Aurora centre and everything was cool. But one of the owners yelled at me and he was quite loud. Even though it was my mistake in fulfilling a customer order I think it was inappropriate to shout. He even used to take away orders from me and not guide me through
Pros
Decent job
Cons
Degrading attitude
I loved working here because all my co-workers were from different countries and we were all so unique and fun in our own ways it was a blast getting to know each other everyday! I can proudly say I still keep in contact with my coworkers to this day.
Pros
discount meals
Cons
closed pretty early
new management was stressful he don't know how to deal with all the old staff he just came like he knows everything and want to change what the previous staff was used to do.
Excellent experience of teamwork...good environment..learn lots of things about mexican culture and also get good knowledge about food hygiene.........
Best place to work. I really love to work here. My owner is very co-operative. Moreover, co-workers are also very good and helpful. I will highly recommend this place to work as well as for food as it is very delicious.
They said they needed me then I worked one shift and they said they didn't need me anymore. I thought I would be working there all summer and they took a while to open and then after my first shift when the opened they didn't give me anymore shifts and when I asked about it they didn't need any more help. They hired me for basically no reason.
By far the best owner I have ever worked for. knows how to treat his staff would be always asking our opinions on how to help improve the store and the work place.
Great place to work with very bright chances of future advancements and growth. Highly supportive employer and co-workers, full accountability and responsibility of work you do with all necessary resources needed.
Quesada is an excellent place to work. There food is always delicious. I had a lot of fun working here. Friendly coworkers and a organized boss, made me look forward to work.
i usually serve customer and stand on cash counter . sometimes when customers are not there i usually to make veggies, chicken , fill the toppings , make rice and beans and filled up all fridge topping for fast service , i learn so many things how to make burritos, tacos, tortilla , veggies etc. i also clean tables and wash utensils to serve food to the customers . it is very interesting job because i love to cooking
team work

calm and peaceful environment

easy to learn recepies and effectively interact with customers . No interruptions and stress free job .
Feel good to work. Got to learn more and grow more with experience and also the owners are good and helpful also they encourage our work. Explains and never scolds if In case any mistakes are made.
Culture friendly workplace. You will learn a lot and you having the ability to develop more skills and knowledge. Interacting with everyone, good communication
Fast paced during lunch and supper most days and during promotions. Slow paced and relaxed other days and during certain hours. Good time to get cleaning done and stock up.
The job itself is great and fun. Too much drama and sometimes a negative atmosphere. Management could be improved upon.

Sometimes the afternoon can be stressful as there will be one person working the line and dealing with cash while the other person continues their prep.. all in all, a really great job.
Workers worked well with and without each other. We as worker put smile on our faces and be friendly with the customer. We interact with them, and ask them how there day is going. We clean the building properly to make the atmosphere presentable.
anyone who are going to apply for job here please make sure everything before starting only because after the owner is doing many different excuses regarding hourly timings and wages
A typical day at Quesada began with a lot of food preparations for the coming rush hours. The work was fast-paced, competitive and stressful, but the employees and owner were extremely kind and would go out of their way to make everyone feel at home. If anyone is looking for quality experience in the fast-food industry, I'd recommend Quesada!
Not sure it if it was this particular restaurant location but management was bad, I had many different pay issues and problems. Pretty much fired with no reason other than the comment you know why you aren’t getting shifts anymore. Newly opened location at the time so maybe it was just bad employee choice and management
Good place to work at and makes you have a good experience. Really enjoyed working as a customer service representative and interact with several people.
The manager and staff are friendly and kind. You are treated as a member of the family as soon as you are hired. The salary is minimal and the expectations, increasing rapidly. There are little to no chances of promotion. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing clients come back daily to enjoy the meals that you prepare.
Everything is made in house, no additives or preservatives. The management is super welcoming and does everything to meet the needs of its customers. Its a brand worth being proud of and a quality of food i support.
Its a very good experince to work and I enjoyed to work here. There is a good work environment and safety policy. As well the quality of food is very good and fresh.