Queen's University

Queen's University Employee Reviews for Researcher

Researcher5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Fun workplace

Great culture and I really enjoyed my time working with everyone. The management is accepting. The opportunities are endless. I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

Great School

Great school, Lot of training opportunities, great teachers, great exposure to science. great funding to the school. Great environment for improving your skills

Insights into Queen's University

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

A great place to learn and study

In the past two years I studied Chemical engineering at Queen's University,. my research group was friendly, productive and supportive. I learned many things both scientifically and personally.

Excellent school with fantastic people

Great place of learning with many friendly people willing to assist someone who is ambitious and seeking to absorb new information. Excellent teaching staff and a great environment for self improvement.

Great place to learn and thrive

Exposure to a wide range of academic learning opportunities and inspiring people who desire to assist you in what you're passionate about. Most of my experiences take place in clinics and hospitals affiliated with the university and the experiences I have had with staff and patients have been fantastic. My experiments focus on the possible effect of atypical anti-psychotic medications on non-declarative memory performance in people with psychotic disorders. The specific focus of the work I do presents challenges in terms of increasing sample size, but overall persistence and determination are key to success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Queen's University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement