Quebecor Media
3.6 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

About Quebecor Media

Québecor Media Inc. is a Canadian media company. Québecor Inc. owns the controlling interest with 75.4% while CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc. (a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the provincial pension fund) owns the remaining 24.6%.