Quantum Management Services Ltd

Quantum Management Services Ltd Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed work at Quantum. The work environment was great all staff members were collaborative and helpful towards each other The management was great great and help me gain more experience in the office setting. No day was the same and I love it because it was challenging and help me grow and gain more confidence in my work ethic.
Pros
Free snacks, Flexible hours
I worked as a recruiter at Quantum.The work culture at Quantum is very collaborative and it is a great learning experience. The targets are realistic and the people are very welcoming.
Poor management no directions of what was happening next... people leaving left and right...no vacation time banking so paid out for every check... no pay at the week off at Christmas time but feel free to use your holidays...
Pros
No one watches you
Cons
Can’t get 80 hours
Quantum is great because you decide what you want (salary, schedule, field, etc.) and they do their best to place you with the right companies based on your desires. They're extremely flexible and responsive and the recruiters actually care about you. You're not just a number to them. THey have your best interest in mind and work to protect you.
You have to have the right personality to work in recruitment overall. The culture is based on making money, placing the right skills. Clients are not always educated on skills or rates available on the market
Always fast paced businesses which is what I like when I'm working ,because then the day goes by quickly. You never know if you're going to stay long at a job though , most contracts finish just before the company has to pay benefits . You will be laid off and if you don't push your counselor to find you another job , you may get passed over .
We were unemployed back in the beginning of 2018 and responded to an open house job fair invitation that Quantum was having. We schedule an interview with one of their recruiters and within 2 weeks time they help us to find employment with an established and reputable company in which we are still employed to this company today. Recruiters were friendly and ready to go the extra mile to assist you in finding work. Definitely recommend Quantum Services to anyone who is seeking work.
Fantastic place to work and offers get incentives for employees to grow both personally and professionally. Great culture. Great enjoyment from helping candidates secure their perfect job!
At Quantum, one may be exposed to many aspects of the public service, and one may be offered a glimpse into the concerns of Canadians the world over. A typical workday could be made memorable by the friendly and productive interactions that one may indulge with a dedicated and respectful team.
So frustrating, you have to pester them for work. You call and they say there's nothing and the they post the exact jobs you're looking for online. Not worth it for the money they take from you.
Pros
Weekly emails
Cons
Poor leads, if any
bonjour a vous , chère amis qui ce recherche un emploie stable et payant , je travail a la basse depuis 1 ans et demi maintenant et je veux vous dire trois ou quatre petite chose :11,50 de l'heure(pas 12$ ou 13$ ) :l'équipe est sympatrique si tu fait des double a la pelle (ce qui veux dire du 5h15 a 6h50) :l'horaire qui est le tien peux varier mais il n'est jamais le même (donc si tu veux du 30h ou 40h ses jamais stable ) :tu paye ton uniforme et ton lunch :tu as presque pas de jour de congé et maladie dans tes semaines (1 journée part mois pour être malade) :
Cons
pas de conger maladie sans papier et uniforme payant et pas de vacance sauf en décembre
Management style is rather harsh and creates a stressful environment. Few opportunities for advancement although management values internal growth. No employee development provided although you can learn new tasks or roles by assisting team members.
Pros
Not expected to stay overtime.
Cons
High Stress, Low Pay, No Employee Training or Development
Has jobs available in many fields from retail, to corporate, to factory careers. The agents are good at matching a client's job requirement with the company's. If you are unsure of what career route to go, Quantum is a good place to start. The hardest part of the job is adapting to a new position. The most enjoyable part of the job is understanding and learning to excel and meeting the needs of the employer.
quantum is a job agency , they would inform us of the companies or jobs we would be sent to . they are a good employment agency . staff is great, helpful .
Pros
normal lunches
Cons
the hours were good
Production lines for different product differs thereby giving room for keen processing at the finishing stage of production by offering a world standard packaging.
Pros
Creativity and speed
Cons
Standing for hours
Worked very casual hours, met a lot of people, found the job to be very interesting, no pressure, received payment very promptly, answered any questions I may have.
Good team and work environment. Enjoyed the roles I worked on and the people I worked with. Good work environment with continued challenges offered to the teams.
Great role to start your career in HR or recruitment.You get exposure to heavy recruitment, if you want to grow, you can manage accounts and meet with HR teams for a variety of clients and industries.
Pros
Management has been there long term, helps share knowledge
Cons
no flex work, small offices, downsized offices, good do better branding
Typical day at work: Meeting to be aware of new targets. Learn the different new contracts. Search the best candidates and submit to the Senior Recruiter.
Très belle environnement de travail et horaire flexible
Pros
Repas pas cher
Definitely a work hard play hard environment. They have a strong brand recognition in Montreal but are growing in Toronto quickly. They have great team spirit.