Qualtrics Employee Reviews

Too many meetings
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 June 2019
Unrealistic quota. When less than 50% is achieving, time to reassess targets. Need to allow for more work/life balance and opportunity to work remotely.
Great for budding career
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE + SALES DEV. REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT3 April 2019
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Qualtrics and it set me up for success elsewhere. Some of the hype is real. A few great benefits. But it's not a long-haul career for the vast majority of employees.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Excelente
Auxiliar de serviços gerais (Former Employee) –  County Dublin25 March 2019
Ambiente de trabalho simplesmente demais. Pessoal envolvido com alta energia positiva.
Learned great skills
Data Science Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT18 March 2019
At Qualtrics, I was able to learn great skills in data science. My supervisor was awesome in guiding the team. We were focused on the goals of our project. The only downside is that I was not able to come back to Qualtrics to further advance my career despite having done an excellent job for the supervisor and the company. My end product made a minor impact for data science at Qualtrics.
Autonomy + Mastery
Finance (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT18 December 2018
At Qualtrics you deal with a lot of ambiguity and constant change. If you thrive in this environment then you will do very well. You will be stretched and challenged above what you may think you are capable of but will have a great support system behind you.
Qualtrics
EMEA Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 September 2018
Good company. Qualtrics is a good place to work. Great potential for your career and a fast moving environment. It is a start up so you will need to "roll your sleeves up".
Awesome Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT30 July 2018
The company is great but the location of the company HQ isn't ideal. The culture could use some improving and isn't all it's cracked up to be. I think being an the non-HQ office could be different.
I'll give them a thumbs up!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT2 July 2018
They really do take their core beliefs (TACOS) into consideration and want to make you feel a part of the Qualtrics family. They are a really great company to learn necessary skills and to advance your career but do have some things to work out... but what company doesn't?
Great place to wprk
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT 8460427 March 2018
The work environment and the management was top of the line. Tons a perks and bonuses to make the job enjoyable and less stressful! I would recommend this job!
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA2 October 2017
The engineering teams work very closely together, and collaboration is a breeze. All team members treat each other with respect and work together with the aim of getting things done.
Pros
Free lunch, great office
High turnover because they are trying to grow too fast.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT29 September 2017
Pros:
Great benefits and flexible schedule. Qualtrics has a beautiful office with many employee perks like catered food, gym, child playroom, snacks, etc. They also host amazing events.
Cons:
Do not join the EX team! Bad leadership, vision, and metrics. Even though we use our own survey technology to gather employee feedback, upper management didn't make the necessary changes to save a failing team. Our team was eventually diminished after they realized they messed up and screwed over all the account executives that joined the EX team in 2016-2017.
On-campus internship
Marketing Research Project Lead Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT31 August 2017
I was doing an on-campus internship for Qualtrics and therefore I can't really speak for them. The HQ was super fun, young, and lively. The employees that we talked to seem to be very positive.
Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT10 July 2017
The future is bright there. I view the company as a car continuously wrecking but overall able to move forward.

If you're in a position outside of sales, great. If you're in sales, well, your career has already been determined for you. Your territory will define your succes. If you don't believe me, last quarter less than 25% of softwate reps hit their quota
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Great Place if you can Kill it there!
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT20 May 2017
Great place, just make sure you can do the job, and you'll love it! Great people and benefits. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! Seriously.
Incredible people, and an exciting atmosphere
Implementation Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT9 April 2017
It was inspiring to intern at Qualtrics, I really enjoyed my time there! I loved how much autonomy I was given to do my job and to try to improve the processes involved. I felt I was given real ownership over my responsibilities.

There are great benefits to working at Qualtrics, foremost the people that the company hires. The quality of my coworkers was incredible.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, open floor plan, approachable management, intelligent coworkers, dogs allowed at work
Cons
Growing pains, ill-defined career paths
Great tech company in the middle of nowhere
Enterprise Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL26 January 2017
Qualtrics is the epitome of a fun place to work, free food, drinks, a pub in the office and a basketball court and fitness center on site. It is however, ultra competitive and there are over 500 cut throat sales people so if you do not do well, you will not survive over a year.
Pros
Free food, can dress down every day
Cons
Most of the work force is straight out of school
Fun place, great springboard, not somewhere you want to stay long
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT25 October 2016
Qualtrics is a great company, but they aren't really honest in the recruiting process. I was told I would be working one-on-one with clients, teaching them and building out solutions. Never once did they use the words "Support" or "Call center", but that's exactly what it is. The problem is, the job is hard: you have to be clever to solve the customers' problems. So Qualtrics has to hire really smart, qualified people, but ultimately, it's still just a call center. They incentivize quantity over quality. They don't provide opportunities to work to your strengths.

If you're an extremely social, smart, competitive person, Qualtrics would be great for you. If you're at all introverted, if you like to take your time to focus in on issues, if you don't like being in a big loud room all the time, then Qualtrics might be a great springboard for you, but I wouldn't recommend planning to stay there long.
Pros
Lunches, company parties, free stuff, really cool products
Cons
Call center, Quantity over Quality, you're just a cog
Can't Recommend Qualtrics Enough
Opportunities Fulfillment Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT12 September 2016
The position I worked in was the perfect fresh from college job.

I was able to learn how a scrappy business is run and was mentored by an amazing manager.

Pay is lower than I would have hoped for but other than that, its great.
Pros
Free Lunches, Unlimited Snacks, Great People
Cons
Low Pay
Great Place to Work!
Opportunity Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT25 June 2016
Qualtrics is an amazing place to work. Not to blow up my own ego, but Qualtrics hires extremely intelligent people. If you have a new way of doing things you are encouraged to pursue what you think will work best. Rapidly expanding with a lot of opportunities to grow ones personal career. Great Product that makes selling easy!
Fun environment
Operations Development (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT5 May 2016
The company had a lot of positives. It was a very fun environment (basketball hoops, kitchen, music station). They want you to have fun while working hard. The only knock was that it seemed to be a lower paying salary compared to other SaaS sales jobs. However, I do feel it is a great place for people to start, if that is the career they wish to pursue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualtrics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3