Quality Transportation Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly
Driver- dispatcher- warehouse (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL30 May 2019
Fun and friendly, very organize, your free to work at your own convience, as long the job is done right and profesional, paid was fair and above nice company to work for
Pros
Paid days off
Cons
Don't remember any
Rubbish
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 May 2019
it was a waste of time and I was Cheated horribly out of every paycheck I wouldn’t recommend that job to anyone and I’m not just being a jerk this is honestly how I feel
Pros
Cons
too many
enviornment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL8 April 2019
the work environment is terrible management is not good. co workers are not good sales exec is the worst I have ever had the displeasure to work with, he has no idea what he is doing.
Pros
Cons
lots
Good Hours
Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ29 January 2019
A typical work day is 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., working late as needed to complete special projects. I learned a great deal about the courier services industry. I was provided the autonomy necessary to create more ideal work conditions for myself.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lack of growth both professionally and financially.
Overall
Courier (Former Employee) –  New York, NY9 January 2019
Basically pick-up and deliver parcel packages in Mid-town Manhattan. Delivered all packages on foot. Carry expensive and inexpensive items throughout New York City.
always moving
Courier (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 January 2019
you are constantly walking and traveling around meet people alot you get to know sercuity guards and messenger center employees. always out of the office
Pros
No boss breathing down your neck
Cons
Low pay
great place
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL19 September 2018
great and fun, always fast paced but management was very good. the GM was a very kind man, always looking to help and improve his operation anyway he could.
Pleasant company to work for
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY20 August 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Quality Transportation. When they lost a bid for the account I worked for through their service, they had no other position for me. I would have stayed on if they had a position for me.
quality trans
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Sandersville, GA8 August 2018
not enough pay for the amount of work that you complete throughout the week and day. Need better pay and working conditions for for the patients and the workers
Pros
flexible job
Cons
not enough pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ferndale, NY12 July 2018
I enjoyed working for them but i couldnt live off of the pay. No benefits. No paid vacation. I worked all day and everday for about 12 hrs a day. I wpuld start work at 4am and not get home until 7pm
unclear communacation
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Battle Mountain, NV25 May 2018
work is good but the management and supervicer can not give clear instuctions. His best answer to everything you ask him is "I DON,T KNOW" Work is 7 days a week. They get mad if you need to take time off for personal reasons.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 May 2018
Taking request so that messengers can be sent out to do pick ups and drop offs.
Started as a messenger and was promoted to dispatcher.
Management was fair and good. It is a family-owned company.
fun place to work
Foreman/Carpenter/Installer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV4 February 2018
Quality transportation was a great place to work for. The owner was a great person to work for. pay was fair and the benefits package was also great this company has since been sold.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
no longer in business
great place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Battle Mountain, NV17 January 2018
fast pace, train you for anything you want to learn, promotes hard workers, raises every 3 months, hardest part is having to deal with the ice and the cold during the winter months, management does take care if you need anything
Pros
as many hours as you want to work
Cons
eat on the run
Not a place to work
Contractor for MITS (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX7 November 2017
While I don't mind helping anyone. This was not the job for me. This job consisted of picking up and dropping off various clients. Most of the clients were handicap and I was unable to give the amount of assistance needed.
Pros
Got a chance to drive to various locations
Cons
Unable to help the client
This company is a pretty good company to work for.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnemucca, NV6 July 2017
Great atmosphere to work in and great supervisors and co-workers. Insurance is way too expensive and this company slows down in the winter. It is a 12 hour shift, you are constantly moving, and have 1 to 2 days of per week.
Pros
Good supervisors and co-workers
Cons
Insurance is way to high and it is not a stable job
Just come to work additue
Courier/ Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ1 July 2017
Very fast paced and time sensitive place loved it, loved it... The only problem I experience is when you want to take time off they rely on you to get coverage...
Pros
Management kept you busy
Cons
when you need time off
Easy to work for if you are single with no kids.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, OH28 April 2017
You get your manifest the evening before, so you know when to leave in the morning. After a pretrip inspection, you depart for your first destination. Some days you have a low number of longer trips, some days you have a high volume of short trips. I've learned quickly that people get really upset really quickly, and the drivers catch it from both the client and the dispatchers. The manager is hard to get ahold of unless it's to his benefit. Scheduling seems random at times and often the schedule doesn't make sense. The atmosphere in the office when you do go in either to drop something off, pick something up, or for weekly inspections, is mostly friendly with light humor. The hardest part of the job is being away from home up to 60+ hours a week and "on call" during any down time, but it's not really free time because you have to be at the ready during your "available hours", even though you may only be technically clocked in for 20-30 hours a week. Keeping your mouth shut when the client starts yelling at you for scheduling problems and such is sometimes difficult, as well. The part of the job I enjoy the most is the longer drives between a drop off and a pick up when I can turn up the radio and relax on the road.
Pros
No supervisor constantly looking over your shoulder, keep vehicle at your home.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, scheduling uses favoritism when making schedules.
Fast Paced
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL12 April 2017
For the right person it is a good place to work. The days fly by it is very busy and a lot to do. You will almost daily be given more assignments added to your plate. It is a family owned company so who you know may often be more important than what you know.
Very hard working job
driver helper (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 December 2016
They went out of business but they were a good place to work for it work for them twice too dodge alot of traveling with them too and met alot of famous people to
Pros
Parties for the holidays were good
Cons
Nothing bad to say