QUALITY PLATES & PROFILES LIMITED Employee Reviews

Good profit stable company-employees salary rise
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON10 September 2015
Pick up packing slip and invoicing products sold previous day and night, e-mailing invoices, preparing invoices for mailing out.
Checking the bank balance.
Matching invoices with packing slips and entering inventory and non inventory invoices to accounting system. Issuing cheques and eft payments to vendors.
Pick up the mail and sorting.
Preparing deposit cheques for deposit. Applying deposit cheques and eft to accounts receivable outstanding customer's invoices. Analysing accounts receivable aged reports in order to make selection for collection calls, letters of reminder payments and collecting past due payments. Receiving application from new cusomers for credit check and reference check, aproving and settin up new customers and vendors accounts.
Entering amortization of assets at the month end, bank reconciliation fo cad and us accounts, inventory adjustments in order to match actual inventory balance. Preparing payroll every 2 weeks for 45 employees, issuing record of employment for terminated employees, setting up new emplyees accounts. Tracked vacation schedule. Calculating hst payable and issuing hst payments, ei payments, corporate tax payments, calculating wsib every month and issuing payments, and issuing eht payments every month. Closing the month. Reporting to the president balance sheet and profit and loss statement every month and sending to the bank as regular requarement for line of credit purposes. Sending prepared payroll to adp, delivering payroll cheques to employees. Ordering office supplies every month. Orders checking.Buying foreign currency based
  more... on needs of outstanding foreign invoices. Filing.  less
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Very fast paced
good place
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON5 May 2015
I always had fun when i went to wrk you were allowed to have fun.I loved it there and if it was steady work it would be great.If you get a chance to work there go for it you will like it if you like to work.
Productive and fun atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 January 2014
I was able to learn my abilities and utilize my qualifications and strength while working on my weaknesses.
Pros
understanding co-workers and helpful
Cons
No where to advance and no job security in steel industry
Productive and supportive workplace
BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON21 March 2012
Productive and supportive workplace for those who work hard, showing respect for individuals. Good , competetive Salary structure, with good health plan, summer BBQ days brfore long weekends, Golf tournament and Christmas dinner & dance for all employees
Pros
free bbq days, golf day&dinner, christmas dinner&dance
Cons
you are expected tro work hard, show up on time, which anyone would expect