Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites Employee Review

You're all on your own.

1 January 2020
it was alright working there, just wasn't great when you had to do 14+ rooms all by yourself and strip your rooms by yourself. You are pretty much all on your own there. No one liked to go and help you after they were done too.
27 January 2020
Watch your back. Keep to yourself. All employees are very lovely. Housekeeping, laundry, and kitchen have there own routine. Don't ever late for the lobby meeting at 10. Once again, a lot of gossip and back stabbing. Good Luck. I did really enjoy myself and my position until someone else was breeking about more hours.
9 August 2018
Same role
In the beginning, I thought it was great work environment. Everyone seemed so nice. Soon did I learn how passive aggressive everyone was and leaving “friendly” notes directed at staff. It started with changing the POSTED schedule without asking or notice. Then I would receive text messages over the weekend full of questions why I ordered so many bananas or why I didn’t order enough. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn’t. I could never do anything right. At this specific hotel, if the occupancy is 80+ then it was set up 50/50 disposable plates and cutlery. If 100+ it was full disposable and 2 breakfast attendants. In the last weeks, I was left with full dishes set up and the kitchen not adequately stocked (not enough thawed bread/bagels) when it was extremely busy and I was often on my own with 120+ guests. I started to feel as though the kitchen supervisor was setting me up for failure and making me want to quit because they couldn’t fire me. I busted my butt and my back (hired me knowing full well I had a back injury and could only lift so much) and still finished long before the more experienced workers. I saved them money and got treated as though I owed them something. I gave my proper 2 weeks notice and was asked if I could stay longer. The day before my last day was my breaking point. I talked to management and informed them I could not fulfill my commitment due to medical reasons and I was told I stuck them in a real jam, rather than that’s too bad... I hope you will be ok, take care of yourself. A lot of the supervisory responsibility was put on me when I was - more...
Pros
Finished my shift by lunch
Cons
Fake
13 November 2019
Like I said it was a great experience and I would not definately work there again.
I bet some amazing people. Most importantly I learnt so much about the hotel And what they stand by.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.
1K