Quality Inn and Suites

Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews in Peterborough, ON

Peterborough, ON9 reviews
It was a very hard job, lots of walking and bending. i was taught how to train new employees and learned alot about the company. The people i worked with were nice . the hardest part of the job was trying to get rooms ready when we were booked and they were waiting for their rooms, but when we all came together we worked as a team.
Pros
getting to know new people
Cons
not enough pay
A gig in the food court might not be your number one choice, but don’t immediately pass on that job opening at the pizza stand! The food court is a great place to learn the mall ecosystem and to gain the experience necessary to do something that suits you better. Many people who work in malls get recruited from one company to another. Remember, if you have limited work experience, demonstrating that you have been punctual, reliable, trustworthy and friendly in the food court speaks much louder to the managers at your favorite shoe store than an application that shows no proof of notable work ethic.
When full house the atmosphere is very stress filled unless all employees work together to get all of the rooms done. Majority of the managers are amazing and would definitely recommend them to anyone, they made the work place a very nice place be show up to every morning and it never felt uncomfortable.
i meet lots of different people. My day is never boring. I get along with my co workers their just a part of my family. I learn a lesson every day weather it be a small lesson or a life lesson
Pros
they treat you like family
Cons
some guests can be mean
I have worked here now for over 10 years. It can be stressful but we always have fun doing our job.We have a great bunch of people working here. they always are here if you need to talk they understand life happens.
Pros
We get pizza lunches sometimes
Great place to work; staff friendly and cooperative; management easy to work with i.e. if you need a day off you only need to ask.
The first experience I had that correlated with my education.
Pros
great job experance
Cons
only 2 days of work possible and minimum wage
A typical day at work was cleaning guest rooms with high standards.

I learned how to manage my time because I would be cleaning a list of about 16 rooms which would need to be cleaned in 8 hours.

The hardest part of my job was working on Sundays when teams checked out. The rooms would be messier then any other day of the week.
Pros
they worked around my schedule (i was in college too).
Cons
non-senority (me) was given 2-bed rooms furthest away from laundry chute.
Not a very good place to work. Sometimes days where I never had any hours at all.
Cleaned rooms(housekeeping)

co-workers were okay to work with

Hard work

enjoyable part of the day was finishing for the day.
Pros
not too many pros
Cons
long hours sometimes
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.
1K