Quality Inn and Suites

Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews in Niagara Falls, ON

Niagara Falls, ON9 reviews
For this job you need to be prepared to be on call all of the time. This job requires you to go and fix and deal with issues day or night. The people are great. Meet lots of great people and do many different kinds of jobs.
Housekeeping a lot of rooms no maximum of 16, very unorganized you try and make changes to make it easier for employees but boss / owner agrees but then rushes it under table, front desk shows up when they feel like it so not only are you serving breakfast your doing front desk and rooms get left not done in a mannerly time,horrible hospitality all about money and saving money cheap way of cleaning items,
Pros
Zero
Cons
Good luck
Management was terrible.
Co-workers were quitting within hours on somedays.

Disorganized.

Chaotic.

Blame game going on there.

They literally would hire any Body.

Couldnt wait to leave there.

The former GM was absolutely rude and ignorant.
For a choice hotel this place is ridiculous. They do not follow proper policies and procedures. Treat their staff horrible. Over worked all employees because they don't wanna hire and pay. Making housekeepers clean 20+ rooms a day.
No organization skills, still wondering how choice approves any of this. No staff room or eating areas for staff, all staff have to juggle jobs and perform duties they haven't been trained for.
Hello,
I need a job. I am full time worker. I think this hotel is best for me because this is near and I am very hard worker. I do work in fort Erie factory but now my interest in this hotel.
Pros
Hard worker
Cons
Need long hours
A typical day consisted of myself performing the duties assigned to me and also helping my co-workers with their tasks. The hotel was averagely managed. It was a good working place and the co-workers were good to me.
This job is very fast paced, but what makes it good is all the staff you work with are fantastic. Management are great to work with.
Pros
Staff was excellent
I gained a great work experience! I learned how to communicate with the clients and deliver excellent costumer service.
In summer time every day in Niagara falls was busy, I have learned a lot of things. I became more confident and professional in communication with consumers. Moreover, I had time and opportunity to work on my time management skill and problem solving skill. The most hardest part of the job was making quick decisions, and the most enjoyable part was interacting with the costumers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.
1K