Quality Inn and Suites logo
Quality Inn and Suites
Happiness score is 70 out of 100Above average

Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

Found 217 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,951 reviews

Management very nice to work for

I enjoyed working at the quality inn even if it was only for a short time .I had to move away thats the only reason I left..beautiful hotel great management..

The hotel is managed by well-educated and efficient staff

The hotel is managed by well-educated and efficient staff. I had a wonderful job experience there than in other places I worked. The management team plays a super organized role under the supervision of the general manager. She does not let any special moment go without celebrating: it makes the workplace fun even in the busy time, the staff enjoys working there. She always brings up something new for the staff to make a difference at work. I worked in the housekeeping department, and the hotel was busy because they always have many guests due to the excellent service they provide. The housekeeping manager was an artful strategist of her profession. She creates a peaceful and friendly environment for the staff.

Pros

Discounts for family and friends; snacks and coffee; swimming pool and gym.

Do not bother working here

They will overwork you with the excuse that it is "part of the union agreement". Front desk staff gets to sit around and chat all day while the housekeepers are made to clean the most disgusting filth. The hours are long and the labour is difficult. Management will not do much to help you and will find excuses to have you do more work as part of the "union contract". To anyone looking to work here: DON'T. They will work you like a dog and treat you as such.

Pros

Co-workers (housekeeping staff) were great

Cons

Long days, filthy rooms, poor management, body aches and pains, poor benefits and salary for the amount of work required

A Home away from Home

Being an employee at Quality Inn and Suites was a great feeling for me. I never thought that this is my work place. All the staff members are very nice and helpful.Thankyou Quality Inn and Suites

Fast Paced Environment

While working at this job I have learned so many new skills. It is a positive atmosphere with a team focused approach. At times it can be challenging but I learned a lot about problem solving and skills that can help me in the future.

Pros

Experience and competitive pay

Cons

Shift flexibility

Good place to work with good and friendly staff even the manager is so friendly and lively.

The staff's are friendly and warm, it's a nice environment to work in and I really enjoyed working there. Always ready to assist if you need help and willing to be of help anytime. I enjoyed working at Quality Inn and suites. I recommend it for anyone willing to work there.

Pros

Ni free lunch, but we do have treats once in a while

Cons

Yes you get long hours.

This is an ideal place to work at

Between the staff and management, this was my favourite job, we had fun there while working and building a solid team. Management is great and strive to be the best, the amount of awards they have won in the hospitality industry is crazy. And the new ways and ideas of doing daily tasks it’s an ongoing learning path, your always learning. If you want to build a career in hotel management and have a drive for it and show it the managers here will take you under their wing. Show you the ropes teach you everything you need to know. After of course watching your work ethic and abilities for a bit.

Bon endroit

Entreprise qui respecte les employés Hôtel bien aménagé. Clientèle corporative

I wouldn’t recommend working here

This is a very dysfunctional place to work . They have no clue on what their doing. Everyday is something new. Very disorganized. Would not recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Disorganized

Very good and friendly place to be

Awesome job and Environment to work. Friendly staff. Awesome managment team. Everyone helps each other and works together. Just an all around good working environment

Pros

Great benefits unionized, free staff meal

Jobs at Quality Inn and Suites

See more jobs

Productive and fun place to work

All the associates are friendly and it is excellent place to work. The town is very friendly , the summer is the best time in the area where the business become amazing . All of activities available for all ages and winter no different too

Pros

use experience

Cons

community business

Enjoyed the job though management needs work.

Enjoyed the job though management needs work. The job was a gateway to opportunities with hotel/banquet guests. Great for trying hotel perks, and for creating/fabricating new relationships/friendships/connections with all genres of people...

Pros

Almost everything/aspect

Cons

Management/Hours

Horrible very unprofessional

Housekeeping a lot of rooms no maximum of 16, very unorganized you try and make changes to make it easier for employees but boss / owner agrees but then rushes it under table, front desk shows up when they feel like it so not only are you serving breakfast your doing front desk and rooms get left not done in a mannerly time,horrible hospitality all about money and saving money cheap way of cleaning items,

Pros

Zero

Cons

Good luck

happy and grateful

I'm so Happy and Grateful to be part of the company listed in my resume because I gain experience and meet new friends and people. I must say that this really a once in lifetime adventure

Lots of physical work is required

Cleanliness and speed are the two most important things. Lots of physical work. Time management is important. You have to be really patient while dealing with guests.

Fun workplace with friendly coworkers.

- Always keeping busy with different things to do. - Coworkers are very easy to get along with. - Management is very dedicated to keeping everything maintained. - They throw the best staff parties/baby showers for employees.

Vert peaceful to work here

The manager ils vert kindful ans patient. There is a good ambiance at work ans the all the collègues are also vert collaborative. I had a good expérience working here.

Friendly and Organized

I love my experience there. I have learnt alot. The team was perfect .Unfortunately due to Covid19 the business is affected. Otherwise I would have stayed there.

Fast-paced environment with an awesome kitchen staff

My direct supervisor was the most amazing manager I've ever had. She was willing to go to battle for her staff if the need ever arose. She would fight for our raises and bring up issues as often as needed until the issue was resolved.

Management scamming employees

I was employed for 1 year did not receive any wage increase from start to finish. And it is a unionized place if you could believe that I'm glad I left

Productive and fun work Place at a Hotel

they are friendly and presentable to the customers and they never turn people away and they give people good information the customers and they are very respectful towards everybody who works there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K