Quality Inn and Suites

Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

I'm so Happy and Grateful to be part of the company listed in my resume because I gain experience and meet new friends and people. I must say that this really a once in lifetime adventure
This is a very dysfunctional place to work . They have no clue on what their doing. Everyday is something new. Very disorganized. Would not recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Disorganized
My mother once told me " if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all." So that's what I'll stick with. It was not the fulfilling experience that i had hoped for.
Awesome job and Environment to work. Friendly staff. Awesome managment team. Everyone helps each other and works together. Just an all around good working environment
Pros
Great benefits unionized, free staff meal
Cons
All the associates are friendly and it is excellent place to work. The town is very friendly , the summer is the best time in the area where the business become amazing . All of activities available for all ages and winter no different too
Pros
use experience
Cons
community business
Enjoyed the job though management needs work. The job was a gateway to opportunities with hotel/banquet guests. Great for trying hotel perks, and for creating/fabricating new relationships/friendships/connections with all genres of people...
Pros
Almost everything/aspect
Cons
Management/Hours
Housekeeping a lot of rooms no maximum of 16, very unorganized you try and make changes to make it easier for employees but boss / owner agrees but then rushes it under table, front desk shows up when they feel like it so not only are you serving breakfast your doing front desk and rooms get left not done in a mannerly time,horrible hospitality all about money and saving money cheap way of cleaning items,
Pros
Zero
Cons
Good luck
Cleanliness and speed are the two most important things. Lots of physical work. Time management is important. You have to be really patient while dealing with guests.
- Always keeping busy with different things to do. - Coworkers are very easy to get along with. - Management is very dedicated to keeping everything maintained. - They throw the best staff parties/baby showers for employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quality Inn and Suites?
The manager ils vert kindful ans patient. There is a good ambiance at work ans the all the collègues are also vert collaborative. I had a good expérience working here.
I love my experience there. I have learnt alot. The team was perfect .Unfortunately due to Covid19 the business is affected. Otherwise I would have stayed there.
My direct supervisor was the most amazing manager I've ever had. She was willing to go to battle for her staff if the need ever arose. She would fight for our raises and bring up issues as often as needed until the issue was resolved.
I was employed for 1 year did not receive any wage increase from start to finish. And it is a unionized place if you could believe that I'm glad I left
they are friendly and presentable to the customers and they never turn people away and they give people good information the customers and they are very respectful towards everybody who works there
Great place, lots of fun to work. get to meet new people and keeps you busy and thinking. Definitely a great place to work. World recommend! Apply if interested in hotels
Étant donné que la Direction a changé depuis mon départ, j'ose espérer que les expériences de travail sont maintenant prises en considération
Pros
Le personnel y était super
Cons
Direction pas à l'affût des expériences
I enjoy working here at Quality Inn West Edmonton. It is relaxed 6-7hr day shifts. Management is awesome and understanding. Interview was quick got hired on the spot.
l worked there for 13 years. We had a great supervisor then, and l worked as a room attendant. Three years ago the company sold out to new management. They are not good people to work for, the union rules are not followed and they do not care about their employees. I ended up quitting.
You basically have a list to clean specific rooms. The rooms were lovely and spacious so easy to prepare. The job was good for what was expected but .... I was made to feel dumb for asking questions, just scowls. They didnt know what to do with me. They gave me enough of a first impression, Huge disappointment !
I never liked working in a hotel but since I needed money, I was desperate to work here but the experience I had wasn't pleasant at all. I've only been here for a month. Shift starts at 8 in the morning. 14 rooms to clean sometimes 18 the most and you need to finish these rooms from say 8 30 or 9 to 4pm. $14/hour, but the rooms you clean are super nasty cuz some people lives in the hotel especially first floor. Management - the manager was fine for a few weeks, then she started giving me attitude and the staff doesnt like her because shes very rude to them Staff - well they all know each other so you cant really rely on them cuz they will screw you over especially that black lady who works in the first floor and those two nosy filipinas always asking me how many rooms i have and how many check out I have. Food - you have to bring your own food cuz theres no free food but you can buy something in the front desk. Work - very tiring, the people who does the laundry are slower than a turtle! You always have to go downstairs every 30mins cuz you always have to get extra sheets, towels, etc I do not recommend applying here cuz they only pay $14, not a good pay for a physical job.
It was a great place to work, The owner was able to teach me a lot about running and managing a hotel. The pay could have been better and the work load was a lot. But i would recommend this as a good job