QualiTest Group Employee Reviews

Innovative and Learning Place to work
Software Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC16 June 2019
This company has great culture and opportunities to always learn new technology and mythologies in the their field. They have great customer morale and open door policy.
Productive and Enjoyable
Computer programmer (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol11 June 2019
I spent a week in Qualitest for work experience and in that week I learnt how to code computers and also had to make a presentation to show to the workers. everyone in the office was friendly and helped me become more productive in a certain amount of time.
good company
Chemist II- Process Validation (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL31 May 2019
good company to work
excellent colleagues to work
good company to develop your career
excellent medical plan
excellent skills communication
excellent company
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive and good young environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Illinois21 May 2019
A typical day in the work should be with a good environment of people.
Managers who know to corporate and understand their employment needs, also open to other opinions,
The hardest time of the job is that you don't have a lot of work to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you achieve your goals!!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Holydays, breakes
Office environment.
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA9 April 2019
Office has some snacks and drinks, work schedule is hectic and extremely varied. Projects change quickly without notice most times, difficult to see stability.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Remote28 March 2019
I have worked with Qualitest for about 5 years and it's a great company with great people. I'm excited to continue working with them over the coming years.
Very Interesting work place and diverse workforce
Product Test Engineer, @Accuray (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA14 January 2019
It was good company, has more that 3,000 employee all over the world and fastest growing Software Testing company. love to work with the team and mangers.
Great Place to work, Fast Paced, Innovative, Challenging
Technical Test Specialist (Current Employee) –  England,UK10 January 2019
Great place to work, great people you have the flexibility to work in teams or work on own initiates. always ongoing projects internal and client based.

Great Offices calm and relaxed atmosphere
Qualitest Group seems good until youre connected with a difficult client
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL22 November 2018
HR is easy to reach
Pay is good for the area you work
Work is easy to do
Client is difficult and is responsible for stress level and there isn't anything QualiTest can do about that.
Asked to be transferred to another client with no luck.
Local manager and team lead very difficult to work with
Poor ownership and growing too fast with recent Orasi aquisition
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CT5 September 2018
The company is old school contracting and doesn't care on keeping quality talent. Management in CT as well as CA and NJ are poor and do nothing to ensure that employees are happy. There are no checkpoint meetings, delivery managers are let go to save money and to line ownership's pockets. They THINK they are big time, but poor career training and poor leadership in all offices. To top if off, their HR department does not know which way is up and when asking questions, they do not get back to us. Only if escalated to absentee VP who also does not respond. This company is a poor representation of testing. Who they hire and what they offer is poor offshore contracting at a rate that gets bodies but not quality people that we can collaborate with.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
Many listed above, no 1-1 with management and no checking in to see how contracts are going. I am looking
My job at qualitest
Blender Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL4 September 2018
blend different materials, to fill 50 gallon drums.Then taking to compression. very physical work. the management changed twice when i was there, SOPs were changed a lot. the workplace was stressful but employees were good to work with, Hardest part i guess was keeping up with the SOPs that were changing so much.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no stability
Very good platform to explore
Junior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka24 August 2018
Very good place specially for freshers to start with. Lots of opportunities results in exploring things which helps me alot in my career. Salary perspective is little less satisfactory.
Poor managment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CT20 July 2018
Poor management. Very inexperienced staff and business development. Total life expectancy at Qualitest is 2 years. Dead end job. 0 process to build a career. Their business plan is to hire cheap labor and throw you into a customer then hope you do well.
Fun environment focused on productivity and employee morale
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 July 2018
Excellent place to work for entry level candidates looking to advanced their careers in Information Technology. The bulk of the day consisted of executing test cases and submitting daily reports. They focused on developing employees and providing the best quality to their clients. I enjoyed the easy going environment and family like feel in the office.
Pros
Weekly to monthly lunches and decent PTO
Cons
Repetitive work and assignments
My time at Qualitest
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Hunstville alabama25 June 2018
My time at Qualitest has been a fun friendly work environment one which I will always remember. There was countless times here where we broke records and met our goals.
Contract Work
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX9 April 2018
This job was awesome. I got a tremendous opportunity to perform Software Requirements support. Working onsite at Whole Foods I got first hand exposure on how the Software Development Life Cycle is used to create software.
Pros
Good Pay and Supportive
Cons
Contract Work
Productive place to work and was able to learn a lot.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX12 February 2018
A typical Quality Assurance in Tech recruiting position. A lot of recruiting to management collaborations. Must be very detail oriented and be ready to be on the phone constantly.
the hardest part of the job
QA Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL4 February 2018
It was more about getting product out the door than quality. It became more about how much they could get out of how little of quality staff. A lot of potential which ended up all for not.
Its a great place to work!
Sr. Quality and Release Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJ14 December 2017
A typical day start with daily status meeting which mainly focused for what I worked yesterday and what I'm planning to work on current day. Overall workplace is a great place where I learned a lot.
This Company is not the same as it was!
Test Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol12 November 2017
They do not care about their people, the company is just interested in getting the biggest footprint and then sell their company.

We were looked after so well by our HR Manager and it is not the same since she has gone.

The HR team does not exist as far as I am concerned.

Its a real shame, I enjoyed working for this company, but good things come to an end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QualiTest Group. Our community is ready to answer.