QuadReal Employee Reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Intense work place.
Assistant Resident Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2018
A very young company with some growing pains,
They expect residential to work very hard with not a lot of benefits, Am receiving a lot of education dealing with property management though,
They excel in courses on line,
IT backing is good,
A lot of extras like tickets to stampede, dinners out etc.
Pros
Free things, back packs, tickets to stamped, dinners
Cons
Work never stops, Don't get many breaks and on a weekend Saturday cannot even stop to eat or go to the bathroom.
All in All Quadreal is a good company to work for.
Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 November 2018
I very much enjoy my work days starting with the boiler rooms checking boiler performance and patching the occasional pin hole leak. The one main thing I have learned here at Calgary Place Apts. is how and where to find water leaks in these old buildings of more than 600 suites and businesses.
The hardest part of this job is trying to please all of the tenants. That is not possible but almost. Most of that is do to all the water shut downs due to water leaks. I have had to pull many toilets in the night due to brass the ring holding toilet in place is not screwed into the concrete, for me that is the hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, both residents and employees and all the challenges that come with this business.
Pros
We do have a lot of corporate activities employees are invited to, the best one is employee day at the Calgary Stampede, it really was a lot of fun.
Cons
These buildings are old and be quite exhausting at times when things turn south, It is Then all hands on deck, water is running down several sections of the building, all else is a picnic.
a building with a new look
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 May 2017
Starting with the B.A.S. overview
walk through of all mechanical rooms
morning is when i would do my p.m,s
afternoon is for service calls

Learning opportunities are limited

the most enjoyable part of my job would be to see my tenants

i have learned about cooling towers,water treatment,life safety,the building automation system (rel)
Pros
hockey tickets
Cons
no movement