QM Environmental
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

QM Environmental Employee Reviews

Canada61 reviews

Have fun with guys most of time

Good company to work for. Good safety culture. Need more support from leadership and better communication. Generally have good experienced employees in company

Pros

Cons

Once in wile

Not the best place to work

It’s a job pays the bills sucks the life out of you not that friendly wake I up in the morning and don’t want to go in because it’s mentally draining no Organization

Good company

Nice environment to work, challenging project. Friendly co-workers, and very supportive manager who is willing to support your career growth. Management is good, always looking for feedbacks to make work environment conducive for employees.

Due to changing management and their decision process , it was extremely unsatisfactory working their.

During my 7 years working their , this last year was the worst. As stated above and lack of training, incentives , unfulfilled promises and cuts in pay . Enough is Enough .

unsure

I am not sure and many of the questions i can't answer at this time . This job is perfect for me have more than enough background . have had two calls that both went well nice lady and set times for the next follow up. Well i have called twice and still no return although the same lady said they will be in touch I hope so but if not this week i will close file and move on . Good Luck !!

Great company to work for.

QM Environmental has a culture that is inclusive and the teams are collaborative. There is good work life balance and flexibility. The company offers a great benefits package.

Pros

Culture, people, diversity, type of projects

I have worked here for three years and I love it!

I'm proud of the work that QM does. The company culture and communication constantly improve. The operations teams are working on very cool projects. I genuinely like my colleagues. I definitely recommend QM as a great place to work!

Pros

Quality work; team members who treat each other with respect and care about each other.

Cons

Can't think of any!

It was so demanding.

The good thing was for me a chance to travel in Alberta and others province but so many bosses and you have to be fast, They give you allowance also they give you a place to live.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

So many bosses.

The worst place I've ever worked!

High turnover, Micromanagement, Management power struggles, Bonus structure, Unprofessional HR department. One thing they do effectively is zap the last ounce of motivation and energy from you.Advice - Have Some Empathy

Pros

Friendly staff, Benefits

Cons

High turnover, Bonus structure

Great place to work!

Great, understanding supervisors who are willing to help you and teach you new skills as long as you’re honest and ask for help when you are not sure how to do something. Great set hours, great pay.

Pros

Great pay!

Cons

Early start

Fun

exciting and collaborative. The most enjoyable thing was working with many collaborative and entrepreneurial people who made me feel comfortable and i learned many things

Pros

colaborative

Good Luck

Great co workers, poor management...no one knows what’s going on Thai is no communication. Great pay but you don’t feel a sense of belonging. Very high turn over. The union DC38 is a ponzi scheme. They hire too many people, get you working a couple of weeks and never hear from them when you need help.

typical day at work

In my role at Quantum Murray I assisted in removing and relocating contaminated soil. I also helped to control waste water run off. I was most often responsible for re-fueling vehicles, some digging, and helping to install pipe. I would drive the packer to smooth freshly moved dirt and soil.

Good Place to Work. Good Paying Job with Good People.

Good Place to Work. Good Paying Job with Good People. What Else can I say. I enjoyed the job very much, Location was a hard to get too. We were flown in and out,

Toxic Environment Don't bother Wasting your time

No Structure No Teamwork Poor Management No Advancement Toxic workplace High Turnover Not very happy employees Go in do your work and go home No Work Culture

Garbage

Unprofessional upper management, no communication throughout the organization, unstructured and archaic systems, old and outdated equipment. The only positive to working here is the coworkers. This company has severely declined in the past 2 years.

Not recommended

I have work for Quantum for a few years and have come to the conclusion that there are 3 areas and 3 company’s across Canada.The differences is eastern then Sask Alberta then BC . Eastern union payed more to do less of job . Alta Sask hardest worker out of all three by far. BC lazy normal work mode. This is

Great Pay

Excellent pay, very disorganized company. Many hours of overtime. Can be long hours away from home at times. Company struggles with internal organization and tends to overreact to changing conditions.

Good place to start learning

Learned more about safety procedures Material Handling, using of hand and power tools A real good start for learning Sometimes the hours are not paid

decent workplace very safety orientated

go in and discuss possible hazards for the day. Decent breaks was good people to work with and for

managment is poor if you are not "friend" of aupervisors or pm you will have a low probabilities to prosper.

I worked in some companies in remediation and asbestos (in good ones) and I never see the quantity of incidents, accidents and loss of time in projects like quantum.

Pros

out of living allowance and beneficts

Cons

poor management and safety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QM Environmental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement