QM Environmental

QM Environmental Employee Reviews

Featured review
QM Environmental selected this as a representative review
I'm proud of the work that QM does. The company culture and communication constantly improve. The operations teams are working on very cool projects. I genuinely like my colleagues. I definitely recommend QM as a great place to work!
Pros
Quality work; team members who treat each other with respect and care about each other.
Cons
Can't think of any!
High turnover, Micromanagement, Management power struggles, Bonus structure, Unprofessional HR department. One thing they do effectively is zap the last ounce of motivation and energy from you.Advice - Have Some Empathy
Pros
Friendly staff, Benefits
Cons
High turnover, Bonus structure
Great, understanding supervisors who are willing to help you and teach you new skills as long as you’re honest and ask for help when you are not sure how to do something. Great set hours, great pay.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Early start
exciting and collaborative. The most enjoyable thing was working with many collaborative and entrepreneurial people who made me feel comfortable and i learned many things
Pros
colaborative
Cons
Great co workers, poor management...no one knows what’s going on Thai is no communication. Great pay but you don’t feel a sense of belonging. Very high turn over. The union DC38 is a ponzi scheme. They hire too many people, get you working a couple of weeks and never hear from them when you need help.
Good Place to Work. Good Paying Job with Good People. What Else can I say. I enjoyed the job very much, Location was a hard to get too. We were flown in and out,
No Structure No Teamwork Poor Management No Advancement Toxic workplace High Turnover Not very happy employees Go in do your work and go home No Work Culture
Unprofessional upper management, no communication throughout the organization, unstructured and archaic systems, old and outdated equipment. The only positive to working here is the coworkers. This company has severely declined in the past 2 years.
Excellent pay, very disorganized company. Many hours of overtime. Can be long hours away from home at times. Company struggles with internal organization and tends to overreact to changing conditions.
Great organization to work for with the work life balance that everyone seeks. Great pay and benefits with challenging work and recognition from upper management. Not too sure why corporate office is in Toronto as all the work is in western Canada.
Pros
Pay/ benefits
Cons
Can be exhausting with all the new work coming in
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at QM Environmental?
head office is in Toronto so there is very little communication with management as head office is in Toronto. you feel as though you are far away and cannot make an impression on your work. there is very little encouragement to do a good job.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
no management
QM was a great place to work, very fast paced work environment. It was a nice place where I made life long friendships. QM has very talented people that all work as a team to keep a construction company thriving!
Pros
Team driven, face paced