QKids Employee Reviews

Engaging and Safe enviornment
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 May 2018
Best place to work for some real work experience with children and in the education field. Interactive games, and easy to contact service desk. The pay is great and the best part is you can experience all of this from the comfort of your home!
Qkids review
Online ESL teacher (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Qkids is the ideal place to work. I am very supported by Qkids staff in terms of quick communication and response, the interface is phenomenal, and I basically get to make my own schedule. If you like working with kids, this job is amazing!
Pros
Flexible work hours, great bosses, good pay
Good company to work for
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Val-des-Monts, QC11 September 2017
The schedule is very very flexible, as long as you understand how to request time off. Pay is good, I couldn't complain. The software is top of the line and great for kids! This company knows how to attract children and have them all excited and focused during class. I'm happy with JiuQu.
Cons
Too early in the am.
review
Story Editor (Former Employee) –  chair30 July 2017
Also amazing for young professionals who think of having kids one day is an asset and in return can also be taught how to learn how children interact with our future parents for example you ! ...
Pros
love lunch
Cons
chair
Productive and fun environment
English Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2017
Great place to work with amazing children via online teaching system. Management is understanding and scheduling is incredibly flexible. You are given the opportunity to connect with children across the world and contribute to their learning goals.
Great for stay-at-home moms, with kids in school.
ESL English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Canada12 September 2016
I have been working for this company since the beginning of March. There is not one bad comment I can put forth about them. They are all kind, understaning and grateful to their teachers. Somedays, I will receive a funny joke or cute picture, to start my day. The children are very kind and willing to learn. The staff are always positive and helpful. What's great about working here is, you can set your own schedule. As long as you have the minimum required hours. As for their unique program, it's top notch! I have not seen another one out there quite like it. A fun and interactive learning tool that any teacher can appreciate. Each of my lessons have always kept the students engaged. But the key to the students success is a fun and entertaining teacher! If you are someone who loves children, is looking for stay-at-home work or partime work, enjoys helping children learn, is patient, and fun, than this is the job for you! You will surely enjoy working for JiuQuEnglish!!
Pros
Partime work that's fun and rewarding.
Cons
Early morning and evening work. But, you could not ask for a better partime job!