QHR Technologies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Do not work here, you'll end up miserable.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2017
Avoid working here at all costs. You'll be bullied, talked down to, provided with sub-par, inadequate training, and made to feel stupid. The benefits are some of the worst in the industry, there is no leadership and HR does not have your back. There are plenty of other PT jobs out there that would be a hundred times better than this place. Run far, far away from this place.
Pros
When youre done work for the day.
Cons
See above comments.
Disappointing work atmopshere
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 March 2017
I worked at QHR in early 2014. I immediatly recognized that management and supervisors were more concerned with metrics and call volume quota being made than good customer service being given to the customer. The learning curve was steep, but attainable.. unfortunatly, the staff were more concerned with meeting their own metrics as opposed to helping the new recruits.
A very productive and fun workplace with foosball and other activities
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 March 2016
Flexible no stress work environment with many opportunities to learn new concepts. A typical work day involves a SCRUM where problems are identified and progress outlined. Then the rest of the day is spent working between assigned work items (coding and debugging) and peer reviewing code implemented by other developers.

Management lest you do your work with minimal interruptions and meetings. Co-workers are very helpful and are willing to point out where to find solutions to problems.

The hardest part of the job was learning the existing large and complex code base which was often poorly internally documented, before making a single change. Which was very time consuming and frustrating at times, but it comes with the territory, that's what being a programmer entails.

The most enjoyable part is when the work that you do works, its peer reviewed and makes it into the product for the next iteration. It feels good to know that the clients (Doctors and their assistants) in both private and public offices all over Canada will benefit from the changes you've just made. And whats even more impressive is the fact that the changes go live in next very day when the changes are sent out all across Canada.
Pros
10% personal development time
My work experince
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 October 2015
I enjoy working here.Fun work place with good friendly team.

Flexible working hours and work from home options.Supportive management .
Pros
Fridays lunches, pizza parties
Just a usual workplace
System Analyst / Development Lead (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC15 November 2014
My typical day includes:

* Attending Product planning meetings (weekly)
* Attending Daily Scrum Meeting (15 min)
* Design and Development (of our main software product)
* Providing guidance and technical support to our US entity (regarding their database needs)
* Providing support to our operation team with the client's issues