I'd hire more experts, hire less fresh college grads and hire less people with poor English and poor written-language / documentation skills. I'd build or acquire a performance review system that makes sense for software developers. I'd issue comprehensive management training for team leads and product owners. I'd actively root out managers with toxic/pretentious attitudes or who demonstrate discriminatory attitudes towards women and minorities. I'd approach the corporate goal of connecting patients to providers across Canada more earnestly and proactively, at all levels of management.
I'd give employees a little more personal space, add a few more meeting rooms.
There is nothing I would change. I've run my own companies in the past and given what I've learned here, I would implement their processes in the same way.
- What should you wear to an interview at QHR Technologies?Answered by QHR Technologies
- What advice would you give the CEO of QHR Technologies about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- If you were to leave QHR Technologies, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at QHR Technologies?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at QHR Technologies?Answered by QHR Technologies
- What is the most stressful part about working at QHR Technologies?One person answered
- What are the 3 interview rounds for Developers and QA ?Answered by QHR Technologies
- Is there a programming task for QA analyst as well ?Answered by QHR Technologies
- How do you feel about the future of QHR Technologies?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at QHR Technologies? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered