Q-Line Trucking Employee Review

View all Q-Line Trucking reviews

Excellant owners.....some upper management...need to grow up and look up being professnal
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 August 2017
Owners are great..

Great..great...honest people ....most upper management need to grow up and be professional.....business is business...but something you can't teach.....people who work under management...work hard...good people to work with..
Always give a helping hand.

So overall a business. Built up from the ground...family run...the owners are great

Biggest downfall upper management....leave your egos at home

Overall thats an opinion
Pros
Owners
Cons
Upper manangement

Other Q-Line Trucking Employee Reviews

Ask lots of questions before applying here
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK31 October 2019
I am a company driver. I have a family at home and I was gone for 2 months before they asked me if I wanted to have time off. The dispatchers are good for the most part but they are very slow in getting orders to u. The company drivers don't stop to help u if you are on the side of the road they just drive by. The management try to get u to do some really stupid things some times.
A very well run company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 October 2019
Just a great all around experience working there, the management listens well to employees and is very problem solving orientated. They also seem to genuinely care about the well being of their employees