Q-Line Trucking Employee Reviews in Saskatoon, SK

Ask lots of questions before applying here
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK31 October 2019
I am a company driver. I have a family at home and I was gone for 2 months before they asked me if I wanted to have time off. The dispatchers are good for the most part but they are very slow in getting orders to u. The company drivers don't stop to help u if you are on the side of the road they just drive by. The management try to get u to do some really stupid things some times.
A very well run company
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 October 2019
Just a great all around experience working there, the management listens well to employees and is very problem solving orientated. They also seem to genuinely care about the well being of their employees
decent place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK27 November 2018
decent place to work.... decent group of people to work with.... decent hours.... decent opportunity for learning....clean facility.... steady work...
good place for an owner op
Owner/Operator Driver (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 November 2018
They accomodated your needs for when you need to be home. They would sometimes screw you over if you could not tarp a load. ie: I broke my back 15 years ago and couldn't handle the heavy tarps required. After I said i could not do any more loads with tarps, they gave me not so good loads.
At first busy with a great dispatcher, then dispatcher changed and not so good
Driver (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK12 October 2018
If your left with the same dispatcher you get the rapour with you would do great. This company needs to watch what there office staff are doing make sure they are doing there jobs. On another note when you quit they stop paying the advance at the end of the month leave you without any income until the following 15th of the month, they don't care that the mortgage isn't going to get paid on time.
Excellant owners.....some upper management...need to grow up and look up being professnal
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 August 2017
Owners are great..

Great..great...honest people ....most upper management need to grow up and be professional.....business is business...but something you can't teach.....people who work under management...work hard...good people to work with..
Always give a helping hand.

So overall a business. Built up from the ground...family run...the owners are great

Biggest downfall upper management....leave your egos at home

Overall thats an opinion
Pros
Owners
Cons
Upper manangement
Variety of work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 May 2017
Good place to work. Willing to train. Pay is a little low. Lots of equipment and vehicles to work on. No pension during time of employment. Benefits may have been lacking.
Great work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK14 September 2016
every long distance trip was a great day, was raised working long days and traveling far distances in short time, I think long distance truck driving is what I would consider in a long term career,
Pros
Long distance traveling in Canada