Pyxl Employee Reviews

Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN26 July 2017
Loved my time with the company. I was located in an office in the Tennessee region and was able to learn so much during my time with the company. Great people!
Great place to work, great vision, awesome corporate culture!
Director (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ28 July 2015
Pyxl is an awesome company to work for! The corporate culture is second to none -- it's so nice to actually enjoy going to work everyday, with people you happily call your friends. In addition to that, it's exciting to be with a company with such a great vision for future growth. Innovation is very valued here, and anyone has the opportunity to share interesting, new ideas. We're consistently evolving our approach and creating innovative ways to do things.
Pros
Amazing corporate culture, great benefits for a small business, opportunities for advancement, interesting work
Cons
Occasional overtime, but not to an extreme level
Pxyl Review
Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN4 June 2013
 Regularly collaborated with clients to develop both short and long term social media campaigns
 Managed several companies’ Facebook and Twitter accounts simultaneously in order to increase brand awareness, promote business initiatives, and capture customer feedback information
 Created, maintained, and analyzed online advertisements for several regional and national clients
 Monitored trends in social media regarding relevant clients and their industries and provided weekly reports to management
 Conducted online research for clients concerning demographics, competitors, and market trends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyxl. Our community is ready to answer.