PWTransit

PWTransit Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Company Needs Improvement
Our buses are badly maintained. Other employees caused me additional stress at work. Management has been good to me so far. Very understanding about personal struggles.
..We just need some better equipment
I enjoy coming into work everyday. Top rate of pay is easily achieved the more shifts you pickup. Lack of bus maintenance is what is really sad. Were all hard workers just trying to get the job done utilizing with what little we have. No Heat, dirty buses etc..Cant really blame anyone but the higher ups. We need a proper facility but other then that I still enjoy serving the people of Whitby.
I had a negative experience
I had a negative experience working for PWTransit , I was under attack by racist comments and actions , bullying by clients and co workers and management .
Stay away
This is an awful company to work for. The operation managers they hire are terrible! They must be left overs from other companies that don't want them. The director and owner of the company doesn't care about employee concerns or problems. They think there operation managers are perfect, and when you send them a letter, you hear nothing back.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
Terrible Management
Not a good place to work - No pension plan..
If you want uncertainty and a messed up schedule, and you want to drive 8-9 hours without proper breaks and you want to eat while driving and stress out over driving 30 min routes in 35 minutes then this job is for you!! No pension plan included. No benefits for part time spare drivers . The supervisor/trainer from Chile who speaks bad English and is hard to understand him. New manager is alright but tough.
Great job for someone looking for a part time job
Good job with good training and equipment for the person looking for casual part time employment. Home every night in town work. Job can eventually lead to full time but can take up to a year or more.
employeess are a good group
Fun to work with most of the employees The General Manager is a Bully and he harasses any one that does not bow down to him. wages are awesome and the union might back up you Maybe
New manager will improve morale....
Current manager is a BOSS, not a leader.
Its ok money, but at this point in time, it would be more beneficial to apply elsewhere is you can. The coworkers and passengers are great, but as sated earlies, current manager has some learning to do, in regards to treatment of long term , loyal, accountable and dependable employees.
good place
good place of work my co workers are very good
i enjoy meet people and serve them with my customer service

it need more fun inside the company