Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Canada359 reviews
An awesome place to work
It is an excellent place to work , the coaches put their heart and soul in training you. Excellent work life balance . Never miss an opportunity to work with PWC.
Fast learning environment
Fast Learning environment, with a lot work with stressful deadlines, many admin work to complete your main role. As Consultant you travel a lot and many of those dates are extended.
Productive and great environment
Productive and great environment to work, always looking forward to going into the office! I'll recommend to anyone willing to stretch themselves.
The managers are supportive and excellent.
Fun workplace
I really enjoyed being part of a team here, and learning more about public practice accounting! The workplace culture was extremely warm and welcoming!
Good for professional development
It's fast-paced and great for learning a lot and gaining relevant skills. Work-life balance can be challenging. Long days are manageable depending on the team you're with.
I was the highest producer (i.e hours and billings) at pwc but they fired me because they said I did not fit. The management always said I was doing well and that I was a good producer and then suddenly they fired me without notice.
Workplace is nice
Collaborative project based assignment to projects by partners. Fast paced environment, people are highly talented and hard working. Peer pressure is strong but good for fast learning
Stressful culture and very unstable work environment
Culture is very stressful and there is no work-life balance. There is no policy for over time pay, so basically you may end up working 60hours/week without any extra money. Travelling could be 100% and can last for more than a year. Management is not people friendly or empathetic, have seen many lay-offs without a cause and proper severance pay.
Productive workplace with friendly co-workers
I've been doing industry project with PwC, stuff is friendly. the project is unpaid so I can't say anything about the salary. I didn't do the interview either so not much to say.
It was okay
It's a good place to learn, the office was nice. Great people, nice culture would defiantly recommend to anyone. Very experienced and supportive staff
great
great firm to work, best in class, greatest organisation, excellent brand, best benefits, great place to work, awesome teams, brilliant minds and c suite exposure
Great place to work with time flexibility and remote working
Great place to work with a brilliant team providing time flexibility and remote working opportunities. Excellent brand image and great stepping stone for your career or even a long term commitment.
Flat management
Flat management would give you flexibility of do your own work. You have more exposure to do works as well. But sometime this is less organized as other industry does.
Fast paced stressful environment
Professional accounting firm with no work life balance. Very stressful environment with great professional. Its a work environment dedicated for people with no life that only want to work.
Environnement de travail productif
Je désire conserver les informations confidentiels.
review
low pay
copy paste work

zero learning

they need a diploma holder not a qualified accountant

a friend quit did uber guy and makes more salary. you can imagine then how low paid is this job
Best place if you want to grow old immediately
If you're part of office support , forget about it. You will be viewed as a bottom feeder . There is no room for advancement , in fact they will try to keep you at your same level as much as you can. After many years of service, you will get a letter saying buh bye. In the mean time , Partners and managers are spending stupid amount of money on useless office improvements etc. My bad for not leaving when I had job offers ,thinking that this company valued my service.
OK place with some pockets of opportunity
OK Place with great team
Ideally focus on gaining experience and moving the F out

Some days can be long and stressful. Networking is critical for staffing
Excellent support given for exams and throughout your training contract. Lots of internal training ensuring you are kept up to date with the new accounting standards.
Great Co-workers
The team you have the pleasure of working with will push you to be the best that you can be. Combined with the variety of training offered PwC is one of the best companies to start your career with.
Flexible hours but tons of workload
Overall it’s a great firm to start your career path as it officers great training and coaching culture. I would say stress and work is intense but you will grow a lot!