PwC
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

PwC Employee Reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,788 reviews

Loved working at PWC

I had an amazing Team and the leadership team was fabulous! PWC internal IT was a collaborative environment and focused on team work across business units.

Pros

I had a great team and manager

Cons

The commute was too long fir me personally when work from home wasn’t an option

Méthodologie archaïque

Utilisation d'excel au lieu des outils offerts par CasewareQuestionnaires Caseware en anglais même au QuébecNotes de révision sans valeur ajoutéeAucun temps consacré pour la formation en dehors de la première semaine

Can be amazing if you know who to befriend.

Great company overall but the London SDC has many issues with management and office politics. Its who you know not what you know that result in promotions.

Pros

Co workers, company as a whole, taxi vouchers and meals during overtime

Cons

Unqualified managers, popularity contest enviroment

Es muy buena empresa para trabajar

Es una gran empresa que te ayuda a formarte y crecer en el ámbito laboral y personal.

Pros

Una firma de predtigio

Cons

Salarios un poco bajos

Great place to work where teams work cohesively. The company has good 'Work From Home' policies and management promoted the same. PwC teams go to the client as one large team with multiple skills.

Consolidada

Mi paso por PwC fue positiva, tanto en el ámbito profesional como personal.

Employee friendly work environment

PwC takes good care of its employees and works towards the betterment of individuals. Hence, motivating the employees to work together towards achieving the common goal of the firm.

Fun learning experience

- learned the ins and outs of personal and corporate taxes - the hardest part of the job is the learning curve - the most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of constantly learning

xx

une tres bonne entreprise ou j'ai reussi a developper mes propres competence ainsi , collaborer avec plusieurs membre du personnel pour regler les problemes

Compelling environment and the best experience ever

I really enjoyed my two years in PwC. I believe that it is a tough experience but also you can learn a lot from the very single activities you have to do. What I have enjoyed the most - apart from hard working - has been the human relationship I have created with my former colleagues. I think that even if the work is not that easy, when you are in a good environment which is either challenging and nice to leave, it is the best I asked for a position.

A great place to get your training

It is a tough program but once you have PwC on your resume and pass your professional exams you're set. It's the best experience you could ever get and once you leave every other job will seem easy in comparison. Expect long hours, to earn less than your friends for the duration of your contract, and to feel under-appreciation. It's just the nature of the beast as the work is tight on deadlines and has a high turnover rate so people can make the mistake of treating their team as expendable. Positives - you're all in the same boat and you get really close to the people you're working with. Opportunity to travel and stay in a variety of hotels and locations. Best over time and expense policy compared to the other Big Four in Ireland.

very impressive to all

it was a pleasure working with pwc and all of their team. it was my pleasure to work with a company with high skills information and high skills advanced for the technical devices to deliver the best of all to all the team in the company. the ceo was relatively great to work with as i have seen the impact on all the team with all the changes that has taken place on a timely manner after the changes have been made. i really enjoyed the environment and all the work effort put in to have a great relationship to all the team and their employees. to all it was a pleasure experience to work with a company such as this. my appreciation to all the team and their effective management. to whom it may concern i am the one month person who used to work above and beyond to meet your expectations. it is my pleasure to have this experience passed over to all the candidates in Canada. to all i am very happy to see the impact of your changes on your highly educated team where the changes have made its movement to all the company team to have a pleasure work environment. thanks so much for all the team and their working behaving environment to have the pleasant to work with all and only all when all is pleasure to all the parties in the company to gain the pressure above the experience needed to weight your pleasure company. my pleasure to have you again as one of my working experience in all the time for all the great time to all the team across Canada. to all and all i am waiting for the right moment to have you again in my life to get the best experience after all the time being with a nice -

Accounting Analyst

Features and Accomplishments: I was responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements and Monthly Management Report for Management. I analyzed balance sheets and results on a monthly basis. I was responsible for the liquidation of Monthly Taxes and Annual Statement of Income Tax. I attended financial audits, SUNAT audits. Other inherent functions of the position.

This was a fun workplace and I was so happy staying with them.

I love the ambiance that their workplace gives and also my colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn a lot of things from the supervisors and the managers.

Pros

Free lunches on busy seasons and other busy season treats.

Cons

Long hours of work.

I was only here for a few days but seemed a good place to work

Only was there for a few days but seemed like a very well focused company.They are known around the world and i can see why because of how high functioning everything is.

Fun workplace

The company is a good place to work in. They value their employees well and give them lots of benefits. It has a very good working environment as the people are very friendly.

Fun Workplace

People are very friendly and always working as a team. I enjoyed every moment working with the staff. Management is supportive to everything, they will lead you to success.

Environnement stimulant

Beaucoup de tâches diversifiées Beaucoup de tâches où je peux mettre mes connaissances à profit Environnement de travail agréable

Pros

Stationnement souterrain

Cons

16e étage

Repititive

My task at PWC was very repititive and basic, I wanted something more challenging. It wasn't something related to my field, so I guess that's why it didn't interest me that much.

great place

Great people; Training; Clear career progression; Great client list ; Good remuneration; Work life; Great support; Professional development; Become autonomous on tasks quickly

Performance-driven workplace, ideal for type A personalities

Great company to work for if you're driven and competitive. Expectations are high, but consideration is given when it comes to personal commitments and health. Achievements are recognised, but mistakes are not well tolerated. Diversity in working styles and thinking styles is encouraged on the surface, but the culture does not reflect this. However, this depends greatly on the people you work with. The org structure is quite fluid so you need to be ready to adapt quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K