Purplebricks Canada

Purplebricks Canada Employee Reviews

An ideal place to work
You'll feel part of team but individually recognized for your achievements. The company truly cares about their employees and supports their growth within the company. Plus, the company culture is positive and inclusive. I love coming to work each day.
Great company culture and great work life balance
Purplebricks is a great company to work for. The company culture is fun and collaborative. I have a great work life balance that I didn't have at previous companies. It is easy to work for a company when you believe in their services.
Pros
Work life balance, enjoyable work, friendly staff
By far the worst job I've ever had
Day-to-day activities involve lying to customers about PurpleBricks services. A lot of time is spent explaining what the company means by "no commission", how what they really mean to say in the commercials is that it's "less commission than you'd usually pay with traditional brokerages", customers constantly cancel their service to go with traditional brokerages, but they get no refund.
Fabulous brokerage to work for
Purplebricks Canada (formerly ComFree) allows its sales representatives to really focus on their work and their clients. The Brokerage pays the employees' monthly member dues, E&O insurance etc. Earning potential is amazing for a focused and motivated individual. The company provides dental and long term disability insurance plus EAP services.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purplebricks Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
Purplebricks Canada Reviews by Job Title