Purolator logo
Purolator
Happiness score is 61 out of 100Average

Purolator Employee Reviews

Work is fast faced and heavy

Worked here as an AM Sorter , typically starts your day moving cages and put them into place .Working here is a bad experience for me . I have a lot of work experience but this place is very chaotic and fast paced its normal due to conveyor type of job .The pay isnt that good unless you're a PRE Loader which much easier and has premium . There's a lot of heavy lifting and pressure and please do not expect anyone to help you Union Spoiled brats has lots for reasons not to do so . They won't allow you to go home even at the end of your shift , you gotta stay there until the line is finished . Management sucks as the end of the day no " thank you's and good jobs " they will just see your effin mistake . Aside from that it has good benefits and all others stuffs . Advancement is slow as there is seniority basis or the manager doesnt allow you to apply any other job positions.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, chaotic poor management

Great company to work for!

I really enjoyed working at Purolator. The staff were so great and encouraging and friendly. My coworkers were beyond great! Very personable and encouraging! They were always willing to help when needed!

Good company to work with

This company is good to recomend friends.All organized at the warehouse and all paper works intact before you leave the warehouse.supervisor is always helping see if all good before you leave

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Good company

Very bad working environment

Dishonest business concept. Just because under the law union can't hire part time or seasonal employees, from the get go they lie to you. Under presumption that they are hiring on full time base. Culture is very bad and childish like. Everything is about seniority. Overall very bad working environment. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

Pros

Earnings are dissent

Cons

So many

Terrible

It starts off well but then if something goes wrong that is completely out of your control management will throw the blame on the first person trying to help

Pros

Good money

Cons

Terrible management

Bonne

Ce fut une belle expérience et je la rrco. recommencerait sans hésiter

Top heavy management and no direction

Constant turn over for the people who actually did the work, management was more interested in narrow versions of metrics that don't get the work done. Limited support. Zero interest in listening to workers suggestions for improvements. Questionable safety for storing hazardous materials in Retail. Team Leaders lack accountability for their actions so long as the metrics are fulfilled.

good job

It Was challenging I was unloading and loading truck all night. Picking orders Sorter mail wrapping skids And doing other household chores Like cleaning

Good

This is a great place to retire. Easy wOrk. Amazing boss. Good company culture. High regard for safety and personal understanding. Good work environment.

Ambiance agreable

un des aspects le plus agréables ont été l' ambiance generales. Depuis la restructuration de la compagnie vers le Nouveau-Brunswick, nous avons perdu travail et amis.

Jobs at Purolator

See more jobs

overall great place to work

good company to work for. competitive wages. full benifits provided. management is very helpful. good work ethics. ease of work provided lots of overtime hours during peak periods.

poor management

I never got trained for the position tthat I was hired for. They don't follow what is in your contract agreement but instead they put you in to other department and do something different that has nothing to do with what you have hired and i your job description. it's frustrating

Productive and fun workplace

same everyone working hard, smart & safe, i learned a lot all driving equipment in the airport i used it, sorting freight is big help for me i'll memorized all province here in Canada. Management i have nothing to say everyone is ok. Workplace culture is good, the hardest part of the job for me if the weather is really bad outside while im operating the commander 30 its very hard. the most enjoyable while were all waiting to arrived the plane.

Productive and fast paste environment

Fast paste environment, data entry, good employees. Salary is reasonable, coworkers are friendly. You have to work fast and finish your work on time.

multi culture, and productive work place

based on my individual experience, very good work place and management, very decent salary, All the unit managers are very cool, especially my manager. lots of fun, many things to learn

Best Experience

Training was good for pick ups for deliveries and parcels.. in a call centre environment..always on target for a 9:00 am delivery, 10:00 or 10:30 am. Resolve problems for customers for miss picks up and early Deliveries. Friendly call centre environment great for getting the Experience you need foFuture

Union

Great to work for, however the union was not my thing. I got bumped from being at the bottom of seniority in clerical when their was lay offs at other branches. It's unfortunate, I really enjoyed my manager and my co-workers. I will miss working there.

My experience at Purolator is great.

Great wage, easy job, comfortable hours and great work environment. Management is awesome and it’s very non stressful there. I love my job and what I do because it’s enjoyable.

good company to work

Good environment Fradley people Enjoyable place to work helpful people good about team work leadership managers are manager properly good cafeteria helping people to each other

Pros

good benefits

Cons

bachached

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

My experience at Purolator was. Fast paced. Heavy packages. Very unfriendly people working AM dock. Indoor heating wasn't working. Ice form on incoming trailers. Never received a key card to enter the plant. The only nice thing was the boot allowance.

Pros

If you have the experience they require you would do well.

Cons

Constsntly underpaid. Confronted payroll with wage amount 15% lower than what the contract offered.

On fait le minimum

DĂ©blocage de chutes pour les postes techniques. Manque de vision Ă  long terme.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement