Purolator
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Pure managament, and the union its useless.

Purolator could be a good company, but unfortunaly they have pure managament they don't train you properly and when you make a mistake management treat you to fire you, and the union they are there just to collect the union fee useless.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great work environment

Good pace, not stressful, well managed with realistic expectations for new employees. Coworkers are always ready to help, great team environment. Very happy with this job.
Same role

Good pay very poor management

Potential to be great company, pay is decent , has pension. Management was horrible all around , once a new manager comes in he will learn to be like his peers. I was a courier, once you leave the building your usually good if you can do a great job day in and out. If you get injured ,good luck, of course it's your fault . Many older drivers told me get out and get something better . But I do see the potential, just being driven into the ground for performance, they want you faster than possible and faster than you were on good days .
Same location

Meh.

Management has favourites. Team leads all stand around gossiping and laughing. High turn over rate. Highschool vibe. Its a shot show over there. I wouldnt recommend if you want to leave with your sanity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • Pure managament, and the union its useless.