Purolator
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Purolator

Purolator Employee Review

Best work

I love it till now . Working environment is also better than others. Its a slow paced work sometimes its too busy but thats fine as long as you are being paid more than the minimum wage.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Good

All about good and purolator fulfilled my dreams true when i have no work and i am working in purolator from long time and this is enjoyable with friends and employees. Manager , line leader and supervisior all are friendly nature.
Same location

The best thing I liked about this workplace is that there are a lot of people working at this workplace ,and you can interact with them. But there is also kind of partiality, if there is any work, they will ask Indians to do most of the times and do not ask to black people.
Same location

Fun and lots of fat burning activities

If you love physical workout join purolator.If you are lazy couch guy stay away.Once you get in It will be difficult later on you will start enjoying it when you are under a good operations manager.Overall this place is very busy and keeps you going, The only part I dont like is Salary.With current inflation I think a company with standards of Purolator should pay a minimum of 30 per hour for their hard working employees.I would love to join this company again if they have a good offer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement