Purolator
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Purolator Employee Reviews for Shipper/Receiver

Work

This was my first job during my high school days. Even though the pay was good the job is non stop depending on where you're placed in the company. You can work part time or full time and not have to worry about your hours and the wage is really good.

Terrible

This company was the most disorganized place I have ever worked, as a temp there was very little training and no job security either.management here are snakes, and dishonest. (If they are around at all)Very "clicky" atmosphere also, if you don't fit with the "cool kids" then your talked about and made fun of.Pay is good for drivers but lock hands get shafted.

Pros

Cons

Disorganized, unfriendly, terrible management.

Good physical work

very good place to work and work hard. It keeps you fit having to unload and load in the trucks beats the gym in a way. Don't dress to warm if your working in the winters and in the summer wear a vest.

Productive and focused hard working place

A reputable company that encourages you more on how to work safe around your work environment. Continue to treat your employees like the important piece that they are, and those employees will work harder for you. Moral was a big factor in Charlottetown and the employees outlook of the company and its management usually reflected most recent events. Positivity would have everyone in high spirits at work, while any negativity would rally the troops from the inside.

Pros

adequate breaks in between shifts

Cons

short hours

Fast paced and fun

I learnt a lot about the shipping and delivery industry. I worked there when they had a lot of goods coming in because Canada Post was on strike. It was like the boxes were never ending, but somehow we managed to get through that period and successfully deliver the overflow. You get an idea of what people in Winnipeg are buying and selling which is very valuable information. My manager would join us once in a while to load and unload boxes, and overall it was a very good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Purolator with

• Purolator
  • Shipper/Receiver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?