Purolator Employee Reviews for Free floaterReview this company
Free floater1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 744 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I was a temporary free-floater who was hired for the Covid rush, training was pretty easy and our contract kept getting extended, only issue was they shut down the shift I was on and was let go due to no opening position in the shift I could do.
Free lunches, unionized
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Purolator?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purolator. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 744 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Purolator with
Questions about Purolator
- What qualifies you to work as a driver10 people answered
- Does Purolator require background check?Answered by Purolator
- What is the interview process like at Purolator?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Purolator about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- Does Purolator pay every week or every two weeks?4 people answered
- What is courier pay progression4 people answered
- How long is the back round check process4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Purolator?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Purolator?4 people answered
- For Customer service position (Home Agent) is the position Monday to Friday4 people answered